Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello...from a newb.

Hello everyone,

My name is marc. I have been a lurker for some time, I'm a better listener than talker, and I have decided it's about time I registered. I live up in the SF Bay area but I tend to travel to So. Cal, were it seems most of you guys are from, every month or two. I'll be going to TDS with a few buddies in a week, so hopefully I'll be able to bump into you guys there.

-marc
    04 TJ w/ stuff

Hey Marc! Welcome aboard Be sure and stop by our camp and booth at TDS, we'd love to meet ya! Tell us more about your Jeep.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome Marc! What kind of jeep do you have?
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
        Hey Marc! Welcome aboard Be sure and stop by our camp and booth at TDS, we'd love to meet ya! Tell us more about your Jeep.
        Currently not much to my Jeep...I ran into a bit of money the end of last year so I sold my POS car for $800 and got me a proper Jeep...a 2004 Jeep Rubicon. I saw myself taking the path of upgrades which would result in me getting lockers and appropriate axles so I just jumped right in and got the Rubicon.
        Currently, the build is very modest as I have only been wheeling a handful of times and am trying to completely sort out what I want to do with the Jeep build wise. Right now it's confined mostly to skid plates: jeepmedic engine and t-case skids with the required MML and BL from MORE, kilby steering box skid, rokmen rails, JKS disconnects and a cobra CB that suffers from a horrible engine whine.
        Well...thats pretty much my jeep in a nutshell

Here is a pic after about 30min into my 2nd time out, the D90 leading the group got stuck and was deciding we needed an alternate route
        Last edited by Marc; 02-27-05, 12:14 AM.
        04 TJ w/ stuff

Comment

hello, and welcome.
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
          X