Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey whats up Im the new guy

A guy from Jeep Forums recommend I check this place out, Liked it, so I joined up, My name is Lucas and Im in the San Diego area, when my jeep is'nt broken from my abuse Im usually out at Borrego or Corral Canyon every weekend with some other friends. I have a 98 Jeep Wrangler with a dana 35 that has a Disengraded Front pinion Bearing that Im hoping to get fixed early next week or this weekend along with a re-Gear to 4.88s possibly a super 35 kit as well. Other than that locked front and rear 32 and a RE 3.5 superflex kit. and some other things here and there. I've been into cars since I was 16, so I have some know how, and be jeeping for just over a year now, so Hopefully I can be some help on the forums, and do some wheeling with you all as well, So Just sayin hi and who I am
    Talk to you Later
    Lucas
    Locked up fourbanger (Poor Mans Rubicon)

Welcome Lucas...looking forward to meeting you.

Are you making it to TDS?

Who shall we blame for your referral to MJR (JUST KIDDING!)

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Welcome to MJR Lucas!

Sounds like you D35 went boom the same way mine did.
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Welcome!

Jeri Lyn
        Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Welcome aboard, your Jeep rocks!
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Not sure if I will make it Im having Raw Brown do 4.88's and Im just hoping to have that in time for after the 11th of March when Me and some friends will be doing Mojave Road and then Calico.(Any one else interested???, will be making a seprate post in the right section)
            Lucas

Comment

Originally posted by skates04
              Not sure if I will make it Im having Raw Brown do 4.88's and Im just hoping to have that in time for after the 11th of March when Me and some friends will be doing Mojave Road and then Calico.(Any one else interested???, will be making a seprate post in the right section)
              Lucas
              Might not be able to get the time off for Mojave Road but most likely a bunch of us can make Calico.
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Calico

Sounds like we are going to be in Barstow Thursday night, get a hotel after doing Moab road for 2 1/2 days and doing Calico Early Friday, and coming home to San Diego Late Friday after noon... Or going to Vegas... not sure yet However, We could be done sooner or later... I have no Idea

Comment

Working...
                X