Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks for the warm welcome!!!

if i can get my pics scaled down ill put them on your site!!! as for me going to TDS, i had a realy bad expierence there a few years ago with some drunk "kids" and i wont go back again. my rig realy got screwed up by these guys and i wont put myself and my rig in that position again. i know there are realy good people that go to TDS and im not bad mouthing the event, i realy did have a good time before words were exchanged and stuff happened but i feel its way too many people in one place. i hope you all have a safe and great time when you go and please remember, "dont drink and drive" even off-road...............thanks again for the warm welcome.................dave

Originally posted by cjdave
    if i can get my pics scaled down ill put them on your site!!! as for me going to TDS, i had a realy bad expierence there a few years ago with some drunk "kids" and i wont go back again. my rig realy got screwed up by these guys and i wont put myself and my rig in that position again. i know there are realy good people that go to TDS and im not bad mouthing the event, i realy did have a good time before words were exchanged and stuff happened but i feel its way too many people in one place. i hope you all have a safe and great time when you go and please remember, "dont drink and drive" even off-road...............thanks again for the warm welcome.................dave
    Hi Dave, sorry that you had a bad experience. I'm not much for crowds either but I want to check it out.
    *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
    Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
    Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

Keep rockin' Dave ... we'll see you sometime soon
      Sarah
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
      X