Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Everyone

hey guys, my name is matt. im from Escondido, CA, was reffered by jeepgal. she was also nice enough to put up with all of my questions that i had for her. im new to the off roading scene, about to get a jeep for my b-day next month. wanted to stop by and say hey and hopefully i will get a chance to meet up with some of you on the trails. matt
    [COLOR=Blue]Perfection[/COLOR], [COLOR=SlateGray]The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.[/COLOR]

Matt, happy birthday! Which one is it? I can't wait to start getting cars for MY birthday too!
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Welcome Matt!
      [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
      [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Hey Matt! You found us

Were looking forward to breaking you in right

Enjoy your new home!

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Hey Matt, nice to meet you. I'm in your area with a pretty stock Jeep so we could probably head out on some runs together in the future.

Comment

haha my b day is march 23 and technically im not getting it for my b day since i have to buy it myself.
            [COLOR=Blue]Perfection[/COLOR], [COLOR=SlateGray]The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.[/COLOR]

Comment

Welcome aboard, & happy birthday? Which Jeep are you getting?
              Sarah
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Im not sure yet, i figure that i should wait till i start work again. i was in a motorcycle accident a few days before christmas and broke my ankle in 3 places and have 7 screws and all that good stuff, so i have been out of work for a while. Trying to get some imput for everyone like 4 or 6 auto or manual.

Comment

I have a stick...which I still enjoy. But most folks will say that fourwheeling with an auto is way better.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
                    I have a stick...which I still enjoy. But most folks will say that fourwheeling with an auto is way better.
                    Welcome!
                    I vote for auto, especially since you're ankle's messed up. I've had manual 4cyl and now auto 6cyl and I love not having to shift.

(Damn, Tam, is there anyone on this site not referred by you? )

Jeri Lyn
                    Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Damn, Tam, is there anyone on this site not referred by you?
                      Well there is at least one person, Me, But i met chris and tam thru this board..
                      Last edited by JeepGal; 02-19-05, 01:33 AM.
                      04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                      4" rough country springs
                      Nth degree arms upper and lower
                      1" Currie MML/BL
                      Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
                      33"BFG MT's
                      Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
                        (Damn, Tam, is there anyone on this site not referred by you? )
                        Theres a few out there

Comment

I wasnt refered by JeepGal, but after meeting her and Chriss in person I decided this would be my Jeep home on the web. Great guys, and this is a great site
                          censored for having an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by blackZZR
                            I wasnt refered by JeepGal, but after meeting her and Chriss in person I decided this would be my Jeep home on the web. Great guys, and this is a great site
                            I agree.
                            Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Originally posted by blackZZR

AAWWHHhhhhhhhh...that was sweet, thankyou

Comment

Working...
                              X