Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of my rig?

hey, pretty new here, I was finally able to get some pics together so i can ask everyone what do you think of my rig? anyones thoughts would be greatly apprciated, bad or good, and ideas of what else to do. aside from the parts below in my basement im planning on rocker guards, winch, 4" lift, 33x1250 BFGs, 4.88 gears, and locking both ends. also, most of the people here seem to be from cali, anyone from the new york area or know of any forums out east? thanks everybody
    Neil

FOR SALE: 01 TJ Sport
    5 spd, 4in skyjacker, 33mt/rs, detroit rear, lock-rite front, 4.56's, safari snorkel, yada yada yada, im broke

Jeep looks cool! But whats that white stuff on the ground? :confused:

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Powdered sugar. They bake a lot in New York.
      Jeff
      OHV76V
      KG6TY
      You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart
        Powdered sugar. They bake a lot in New York.
        HAHAHA!

Welcome aboard, Neil, your Jeep is a-rockin! What's the black part of the hood? I know we've got some east coast peeps around here somewhere ...
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

the black part on the hood is offroad armor, magnetic pieces to protect the paint. check out offroadarmor.com to see what i mean. i got the 2 pieces for the raised section fo the bonnet (hood) to reduce glare off the hood ( the magnetic pieces are low to no luster) everntually i will use the pieces as a template to tape off the rest of the bonnet and paint that section flat black.
          Neil

FOR SALE: 01 TJ Sport
          5 spd, 4in skyjacker, 33mt/rs, detroit rear, lock-rite front, 4.56's, safari snorkel, yada yada yada, im broke

Comment

Working...
          X