Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings!

It's nice to see so many So.Cal locals on a board together!
    Just thought I would sign up and say hello.

I've been working on an XJ project for the past year, here's a photo from my sig on another board, it shows the project a bit.

Everyone getting ready for TDS?

hey saki, ive seen you on other boards welcome to MJR. pretty sweet xj you got there! :gun:
    B R E T T
    87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

SWEET XJ!

Welcome!

Tam
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Thanks! I've been around a bit. Its nice to find a board that has intelligent conversation.......

Comment

Originally posted by saki669
          Thanks! I've been around a bit. Its nice to find a board that has intelligent conversation.......
          i try to keep the intelligent conversation to a minimum... but i can only do so much

welcome! i remember seeing your rig on a trailer once, on the 105E near where it meets the 605. We need more unibodies around here

Comment

Sweet Jeep! Welcome aboard, let's get another SoCal run going before TDS.
            Sarah
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by cbremer
              We need more unibodies around here
              You know it. :thumbs_up

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                Sweet Jeep! Welcome aboard, let's get another SoCal run going before TDS.
                Sarah
                Yes! Does anyone know if Cleghorn is open yet?

Comment

Yes! Does anyone know if Cleghorn is open yet?
                  Haven't heard, but there are for sure some scenic trails in the pass there. Last time I can remember looking at the gate from the freeway I believe it was open.

Does the forest service or someone have a tally of closed trails somewhere? Maybe if we can find out where to get the info we can start a page here on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                    Haven't heard, but there are for sure some scenic trails in the pass there. Last time I can remember looking at the gate from the freeway I believe it was open.

Does the forest service or someone have a tally of closed trails somewhere? Maybe if we can find out where to get the info we can start a page here on the site.

I just called the ranger in Lytle Creek. She said that Cleghorn is still closed. The gate looks deceiving because there are actually 2 gates. The one you can see from the freeway is open now, but about 200 yards up the trail there is another big white gate. Its probably closed. A running trail log would be awesome, as the rangers have scattered information. Sadly, even they don't really know what is open and closed. :confused:

Comment

I just called the ranger in Lytle Creek. She said that Cleghorn is still closed. The gate looks deceiving because there are actually 2 gates. The one you can see from the freeway is open now, but about 200 yards up the trail there is another big white gate. Its probably closed. A running trail log would be awesome, as the rangers have scattered information. Sadly, even they don't really know what is open and closed. :confused:
                      Hmm, i wonder if the trails across the 15 there are open or closed. I will see what kind of ideas I can come up with for a trail log of some sort.

Comment

Welcome and sweet XJ!

Comment

Welcome to MJR!! Awesome XJ!!
                          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

that's a nice jeep... what's the difference beteween an xj and a wj?

03 TJ with a few mods.

Comment

an XJ is a cherokee, boxy looking, and a WJ is a second generation Grand Cherokee, newer and more rounded body. the ZJ is also a Grand Cherokee but with an older body style compared to the WJ
                              B R E T T
                              87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

Working...
                              X