Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me

Hello my name is Zach and I'm a jeepaholic. I live in Saint Louis, Missouri. I bought my 98 Sahara in July of 03, so its just a little over a year old to me. I am working on finding the pics of my jeep so bare with me. College really hurts the jeep fundings! Thats about it
    98 Sahara, not much done to it, 30x9.50 BFG A/T's, but a set of 33x12.50 M/t Baja claws waiting to be put on. Carr deluexe rota bar wiht some lights on top. to many wants to list on such a small space!

Rock on Zach, welcome aboard! Can you see the arch? Hehe
    Congrats on the new Jeep, welcome to your new addiction
    Sarah
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hey Zach, welcome to MJR!
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Welcome to MJR Zach. Let me tell you I have two jeep payments. The jeep itself, and the credit card the mods go on.
        [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
        [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Wlcome, Zach! You will soon understand the meaning of JEEP...."just empty every pocket" It's an addiction, but for once a good one
          04 Rubicon
          4.5" RE Super Flex
          1" BL
          CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
          Currie Anti-rock swaybar
          35" el cheapos
          Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

welcome aboard!
            lets see those pics
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Welcome to the boards, Zach!!

I know what you mean about college and vehicles. The money i did have went to my car or my drinking fund.....but usually just the drinking fund :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

cant wait to see your pics

Fred
              '91 YJ 4.0L
              33x12.5 BFG A/T
              A bunch of random aftermarket parts that are being replaced once i get back from Iraq!!

Comment

Welcome aboard!
                Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Welcome to the site.
                  Even though my jeep is a 60th anniversary, it has the sahara flares and panels, which in my opinion look sick on a lifted jeep.
                  2001 60th anniversary TJ 6" Fabtech Long Arm 35" BFG Mud terrain 2003 Rubicon Full Traction Long Arm lift/RE 7.5 springs/ 36" IROKs/Poison Spyder Cage

Comment

don't even get me started about college and money. as of yesterday i offically have 2.53$ to my name. my jeep is sitting on a trailor in the parking lot is being towed by my 03' F350 superduty diesel which has less than 1/4 tank of fuel, and i live 3 hours from home... how am i supposed to get my jeep back home?

Comment

Hi Zach.

Welcome. I don't do drugs... but I've been thinking about it.. I'm sure they are less than Jeeps!

they are addicting little critters, that's for sure.

Best.

Flywaterguide

03 TJ with a few mods.

Comment

I found some pictures like a month ago but got caught up in court and everything else. Why i still keep in contact with some people i swear. sorry if some of these are huge, still working on that part.

These were the day after i bought my jeep (7-19-03) on the farm

this was in january at a local place.

note to self never go mudding when it goes from 50 to high 20's in a few hours, the mud definatly was froze on for about a week.

98 Sahara, not much done to it, 30x9.50 BFG A/T's, but a set of 33x12.50 M/t Baja claws waiting to be put on. Carr deluexe rota bar wiht some lights on top. to many wants to list on such a small space!

Comment

Working...
                        X