Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from L.A.

HI everyone. My name is Fred, or just call me Wolf. Ive been cruising the net for a while trying to find some Socal jeepers to go to the trails on. Well i got a 95 YJ stock with oversized tires. 4.0L and auto. Only real trails ive done so far is the rock garden trail up in big bear and that was with the ScoutsWest club.( i also have a 72 IH scout II[non-op for now], so i wheel with them still.) I've been to pismo and messed around L.A. a bit. Well lookin forward to meeting new people and having some good trail runs. And here is a pic of me and my jeep at the local spot where i wheel - Wolf
    Last edited by YJWOLF; 07-24-03, 11:59 PM.
    Screw you guys, I'm goin' to pismo.

Hey Fred!!! Welcome to MJR. We always have a run going on at one point or another I think we might be going to Pismo in the near future.
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

rock on wolf! i swear on my life i responded to this thread already, maybe it was another thread somewhere else you were on ... <-- going insane!

welcome to the site! your jeep rocks! everybody rocks! woohoo!! it's friday! LOL
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

welcome to the board, wolf! we do a lot of local runs.. usually twice a month or more, and would like to see you on some of them. if, and when you do join in... please be sure to associate your driving abilities, as well as your rigs abilities to the trail ratings. THIS IS IMPORTANT
        welcome aboard! hope to see you soon.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
          ... please be sure to associate your driving abilities, as well as your rigs abilities to the trail ratings. THIS IS IMPORTANT
          Dont worry though...We're always willing to help out when the going gets tough...and we're always goin places you can learn on.

Ive only been doing this for less then a year...

Anywhoooo...WELCOME and ENJOY...you found a place that understands your obsession

Hope to see you on the trails soon...

Tam
          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
          Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

whats up Wolf, welcome

Keep checking and come along on one of the runs.

Lots of great wheeling with this bunch-

Lots of local runs.

NO TRAILERS!!!
            Kirk
            1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by Cetrov
              NO TRAILERS!!!
              ROFL!! i'll drink to that
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

NO trailers?!!?? you mean i have to actually drive my jeep to the trail? LOL, thanks for the welcome. I probably wont be coming along for a while, i need to lift and skid my jeep before the next good run.

Comment

Originally posted by YJWOLF
                  NO trailers?!!?? you mean i have to actually drive my jeep to the trail? LOL, thanks for the welcome. I probably wont be coming along for a while, i need to lift and skid my jeep before the next good run.
                  Eh, you dont need that junk. Just use more of the pedal on the right!
                  [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                  SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                  Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Yeah i know , but i need an oil pan skid though, cause mine looks like one more rock and its gonna burst.

Comment

Originally posted by YJWOLF
                      NO trailers?!!?? you mean i have to actually drive my jeep to the trail? LOL,
                      No- no towing trailers, ones that go behind the jeep-

Long story-

You don't need no stinking skids or lifts- we gots tow straps and wenches- and hammers.

Not all the runs are bad- easy stuff for a stocker- JeepGal did most of them stock-
                      Kirk
                      1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Working...
                      X