Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to MJR David. We have a TJ too. It only took 6 years to get it lifted
    BTW.. Never been to Iowa and if our daughter tries to get married in 2006 she's getting locked away in a convent and the boy will disappear
    It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
    and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

Thanks for all the welcomes, and especially those who have relatives named David who live in Iowa and have daughters getting married in 2006... I feel a common bond :tongue:

I hope to get out further west sometime and hopefully hit a trail or two with some of you, if you don't mind wheeling with old farts
      [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]2001 TJ with stuff..[/COLOR]

Comment

KIKI,
        Are you a Kiwi? Just wondering, I spent a lot of time in Beautiful N.Z.. The South Island is where the journeys were confined.
        Welcome and hope you find a source for vegemite or the kiwi version of that yummy spread.
        Ford 9" rear, Dana 44 front, Detroit No spins F/R, 4.56 /1
        Bulletproof front bumper, Body Armor rear bumper
        MPFI 258ci I6 by Clifford
        35" BFG AT, 4 wheel disc brakes
        4.5" Superlift, 2" body lift
        Bad to the bone.[SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkRed]

Comment

Welcome aboard! Jeep looks sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi
            Thanks for all the welcomes, and especially those who have relatives named David who live in Iowa and have daughters getting married in 2006... I feel a common bond :tongue:

I hope to get out further west sometime and hopefully hit a trail or two with some of you, if you don't mind wheeling with old farts
            nah, we don't mind old farts
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Highdesertjim
              KIKI,
              Are you a Kiwi? Just wondering, I spent a lot of time in Beautiful N.Z.. The South Island is where the journeys were confined.
              Welcome and hope you find a source for vegemite or the kiwi version of that yummy spread.
              Yes I am. Originally from the North Island, but worked in the south for a little while after college. Left there in 1994 and worked in Costa Rica for 3 years, then Hawaii for 4 years and have been in Iowa 3 years now. We have a local place that sells vegemite, so we didn't have to go through withdrawels Do you need me to send you some?
              [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]2001 TJ with stuff..[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
              X