Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hey everyone, signed up last week and thought it was about time to introduce myself. I'm Aaron. I just bought my first house in Crestline, CA and like to fish, snowboard, and dip my toes in some off roading. I have a 2000 xj with a 4.5 re and that'll be it until it graduates from daily driver to dedicated toy! I just drove pilot rock truck trail with my wife and the recent rains have made it a little bumpier on the easy stretches and made some nice mud puddles. If anyone is in the area and wants to meet up on one of the many, Silverwood/Arrowhead trails let me know, I often get bored I look forward to seeing you all in april, or perhaps sooner.

Welcome to MJR! You won't find better people on any other forum, this I can promise. Post up some photos of your XJ, we are all visual learners.
    USMC F&AM

Comment

Welcome!! Yes, post up some photos.
      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Welcome! Be sure to watch the trail run forum (IDTT) and there's also a lot of adopt a trail work that's fun!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

[COLOR="#800000"]Welcome aboard! We'll be up the Mtn this Saturday to do some survey on a trail repair project, if you'd like to come along contact myself or RAT to get meet up times and locations.

See ya on the trails.[/COLOR]
          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes, regrettably I have to admit I am not much of a photo taker. My profile picture is the only one I took that day. I will remedy that with the next couple of outings.

Comment

Welcome
              Check out .

Comment

welcome... let's see pics!

Comment

Working...
                X