Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New person on the block

Bought my jeep in Aug 2012. PO had the lift partially done with RE 3.5" regular lift, 1" lowered TC and the worst rancho shocks possible. Had DW at 45 MPH. I removed TC drop, added RE DBL Cardon DS, UCA's & LCA's front & rear, adjusted pinions, new shocks and steering stabilizer, balanced all wheels, front end alignment, added ZJ tie rod mod. Did some cutting and welding to modify my front by adding tube protector for winch and swing out tire carrier to the rear bumper.
    I will add pics once I discover the secret to thread life. (You may not post attachments)
    ><(((((((*>
    Work Sleep Fish

I think you need a few more posts to post pictures but until then, welcome to MJR neighbor. Look forward to seeing the pictures of your jeep.

Comment

Welcome! Death wobble is installed for free on all JKs by the factory. Glad you got it fixed!
      God forgives, rocks don't
      -sons of thunder

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
        I think you need a few more posts to post pictures but until then, welcome to MJR neighbor. Look forward to seeing the pictures of your jeep.
        One picture in profile.
        ><(((((((*>
        Work Sleep Fish

Comment

Originally posted by 6spdYJ View Post
          Welcome! Death wobble is installed for free on all JKs by the factory. Glad you got it fixed!
          Also, glad I have a 2004 TJ.
          ><(((((((*>
          Work Sleep Fish

Comment

Just host pics on Photobucket or Flickr then put the code into your post. Photobucket is easiest for that

Comment

Welcome aboard, your jeep rocks! You'll have to join us on the Calico run in a couple weeks.
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome to MJR!
                SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                MJR moderator
                MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                Jeep Patrol Leader
                Reforestation Supervisor
                Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome to MJR!!
                  Check out .

Comment

Welcome! :-) Glad you got that DW figured out, that can be a bear!
                    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Working...
                    X