Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Az Jeeper, new to forum

Hi All,

My name is Andrew. I was doing some surfing the other night and came across this forum. After browsing for a bit I knew I had to join. Currently located in Phoenix but I get over to JV at least once a year.

Here is my CJ. It's still a work in progress and much of it is quite recent in my terms (last 3 years) since I've been messing with it since 95.

Here are some older detail shots before the front fenders got swapped out for the Aluminum ones. They had a bunch of cancer as this was an Oregon jeep for 30 years.

Click picture for full size.

Nice Jeep love the aluminium sheetmetal work, oh yeah welcome bud

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
      Nice Jeep love the aluminium sheetmetal work, oh yeah welcome bud
      Thanks, I've got a soft spot for Aluminum. I may need to look into a 12 step program.

Comment

Sweet Jeep. You'll fit in here, you just introduced yourself and you've already posted a bunch of pictures. Us web wheelers that wish we could get out more like that. :thumbs_up
        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Howdy! Nice AL top and center console. If you ever do a dash, please post it up.
          holes = cowbell

Comment

Originally posted by inVERt'D View Post
            Howdy! Nice AL top and center console. If you ever do a dash, please post it up.
            Thanks,

For some reason I don't have a picture of it completed but I did do a dash, I should have gone aluminum but I found a guy who makes full custom dashes back east so cheap it was not practical.

Here it is before I installed it, I had it powder coated to match the cage:

If anyone is interested here is the link to the guy's website that makes them: http://www.doubledfab.com/

Comment

Welcome! That is a lot of clean work.
              God forgives, rocks don't
              -sons of thunder

Comment

Found a crappy cell picture on my phone, partial install.

Comment

Welcome! :-)

Wow, nice jeep!
                  [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                  www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mtndew1 View Post
                    Found a crappy cell picture on my phone, partial install.

Very nice! Must be laser or precision plasma for those clean speaker slots. I'm definitely going to refer to his work for some of my upcoming junk. Don't know if I'll ever get to a dash, but overhead and center consoles are likely. Thanks for the pics and link.
                    holes = cowbell

Comment

Great looking Jeep and welcome from Chandler. Let me know if you ever want to do a evening trip locally our caravan out to JV.
                      USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
                        Great looking Jeep and welcome from Chandler. Let me know if you ever want to do a evening trip locally our caravan out to JV.
                        Thanks, will do, I'm still sorting out skids but once I've got that under control I'll be ready to hit the good stuff.

Comment

Welcome to MJR. Very clean jeep, with some nice parts. Aluminum cup holders. your jeep has it all.
                          It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Welcome to MJR. Nice to see another CJ join, we getting nothing but a bunch of squares for a while jk Very nice job ya done on your CJ :beer:
                            Dennis and Tammy
                            Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Your profile says you're running a flipped D44 HP in the rear. That sounds interesting. Can you tell us about that--the why, how, etc.?
                              holes = cowbell

Comment

Working...
                              X