Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to these parts

Greetings! Just picked up an 01 TJ a couple of months back. Prior to that I've been a muscle car guy. I had a 90 XJ a few years back but wasn't happy with it so I went back to the muscle scene. Picked up this TJ pretty well setup with only a couple things needed. She has a 4" short arm lift that I eventually plan to change out for a long arm or a better quality short arm. Has 30/44 axles with 4.88's. locked rear and e locker front, 4.0, 5 spd manual, some body armor, bumpers, tube fenders, winch, on board air, etc. She wheels great but have only had her out a couple of times. Hoping to join in on some runs with other locals.

Nice looking Jeep. Welcome to MJR!
    "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Welcome! yea, nice looking jeep :-)
      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Yep, almost too nice, if you ask me. I'm sure some of these guys can help you scuff it up a little.
        holes = cowbell

Comment

Welcome to MJR. Nice look'n ride. I did the muscle car thing, along time ago. I like wheel'n better. when things go wrong in a jeep, you just flip it back on its wheels, and you have a new scratch or dent of honor. In a muscle car, you end up wrapped around a telephone pole, and your car is totaled. Ask me how I know. lol
          It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, just up the street from ya in Lancaster.

Check out the wrangler forum.com for more information on your rig. There are sections on the board dedicated to cali and specifically towards your TJ. Though not TJ boards, jkowners and jk-forum usually have lots of socal runs posted.

See ya out there.

Comment

Thanks guys. She looks purdy in the pics but she has plenty of trail scars, I added to them yesterday too.

Comment

Welcome to MJR! That is a good looking Jeep. It reminds me of another silver TJ on here, one you should avoid wheeling with if you value that D30.
                USMC F&AM

Comment

Welcome to MJR. Yeah it do look purdy, but it 's sounds like your set up to have some fun with it.
                  Dennis and Tammy
                  Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
                    Welcome to MJR! That is a good looking Jeep. It reminds me of another silver TJ on here, one you should avoid wheeling with if you value that D30.
                    Hah. The 30 is going to stay for a while. It's already geared and has an e locker so I don't want to lose that money. I will be adding some gussets and. Backbone to help her out. Also some better axle shafts... They appear to be stockers.

Comment

Welcome to MJR! There is no other Jeepin' site that even come close to us! You're gonna like it here!
                      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                      MJR moderator
                      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                      Jeep Patrol Leader
                      Reforestation Supervisor
                      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                      Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome to MJR! And don't worry about that D30. It will take you a lot further that they get credit for.
                        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                        [/COLOR]

Comment

I've never broken an axle I didn't deserve. Welcome and nice looking jeep.
                          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Great loooking rig!

Comment

Great looking TJ. Welcome to the site
                              Tony
                              1A Auto
                              CALL ME DIRECT 866-403-3393
                              1A Auto Parts Install Videos|1A Aauto Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X