Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a new Jeep!

Hello Jeepers! I decided to become a part of some Jeep forums because I thought this would be a good place to get information about Jeeps for sale. I am looking for a 4-door Rubicon, already set-up...tires, winch, etc. I've read through some posts and found some great websites and I am hoping to find some information from the forum. If you can help, please let me know!

Hello and welcome. I have information, but it will cost you. Oh, and just so we're clear, this exchange never took place, and nothing I didn't say meant anything.
    holes = cowbell

Comment

I'd check out JK Forum. When I was searching for my Rubicon Unlimited I looked on there a ton and found a lot of really good buys, but nothing exactly like what I wanted. I finally was able to pick mine up for a pretty good deal after 6 months of searching. I'd advise getting the new motor if it is in your budget. I couldn't afford it so I picked up a 2010. The new motor really does make a huge difference from my test drives I did.

Either way, welcome to MJR. In an effort to not step on inVERt'D s toes, and risk getting whacked, this is all the more information I can give openly.
      USMC F&AM

Comment

Welcome to MJR and good luck on your search:beer:
        Dennis and Tammy
        Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Welcome to MJR!
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

Oh ya, where is Calcutta? I'm from the Dayton area. You might try contacting Terry at TKH Fab; think he is in Southern Ohio... He is heavily involved in that area and would probably know of a Jeep he'd be happy to point you to and do some work on
            USMC F&AM

Comment

Good luck with your search... when you think you have found "the perfect JK". I still strongly recommend having a pro go through it prior to you completing the sale. My buddy just bought a new to him 2007 JK Unlimited Rubicon for a hefty price.. then immediately had to spend another $1500 or so fixing some of the prior owners "upgrades".

Welcome

Comment

Working...
              X