Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10th annual Calico run April 2013

Hello my fellow dirt loving buddies! What a GREAT weekend my son and I had with you guys. This was the 3rd time I have had the pleasure of spending a great weekend of camping, jeeping, camp fire, great company and telling dumb jokes with you guys. Thanks to Chuck and all the others for helping spot my latest Toy (on rockwells) up the gatekeeper at Doran. Had a blast on the night run too. You guys rock!
    Trent

It was a cool weekend and watching ur Toy go up Gate Keeper was great. You and Zack are always welcome in my camp
    Dennis and Tammy
    Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Welcome Trent!
      Regards,
      Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

Welcome aboard Trent! It was great that you were able to attend this year's festivities! Oh, and I forgive you for your "Roger" joke, but that doesn't mean I won't even the score!
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome Trent. Thank you for spotting me as well. Look forward to wheel'n with you again.
          Check out .

Comment

It was fun wheeling with you and your son. I'm glad to have you guys around!
            [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
            Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
            [/COLOR]

Comment

Great to see you again Trent. Always curious what beast you are working on next.

Comment

Welcome Trent and Zack. I enjoyed watching you on the Gatekeeper and enjoyed meeting you around the campfire.

If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
                KI6MLU

Comment

Hey Trent! Glad you made it. You rock!
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

It was nice meeting you two! Im sorry I didnt get to visit with you more, though my daughters (both the young one and the older one) very much enjoyed hanging out with you and your son.

I look forward to seeing you on the trails more!

Tam
                    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

What a great bunch of people you all are. I also appreciate how great you guys treated my son. He learned alot by watching fellow wheelers put their toys to the test and not just by listening to dad say "oops, wrong line, I need to be an inch that way..." The pics of my truck look great! Thanks so much. I look forward to seeing you all in May at High Desert Round Up. I will probably have a couple more of my sons and bring my Willys wagon for that weekend. It sits on rockwells too! Thanks Randy for turning me onto this great group of wheelers. See you all soon.

Comment

great times... glad we stuck around to wheel with Russ Sunday afternoon... love it out there! Also, more glad we went to bed instead of staying passed out in front of the fire too long on Saturday night

Comment

Working...
                        X