Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time to say hi

Since I just got my first Jeep. I have vehicle ADD as bad as it comes so it’s strange it took me this long to get one.

Found this site years ago because of Doug’s awesome maps of the YP sites around the SBNF, then met him maybe a year after that. I’ve met some of y’all since then doing that thing you do on 3n93

and shared some pics after a trip to the San Juans last summer.

It’s a barn find, a 2004 TJ Rubicon – bone stock with 20K miles, never seen dirt.

Until now that is.

Look forward to playing with it, this thing is fun I live in Forest Falls so that should be easy.

Cheers, Linda
    Last edited by suntinez; 04-02-13, 02:20 PM.

Your Jeep ROCKS!
    Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Welcome to MJR Linda, thats a nice Rubi ya found
      Dennis and Tammy
      Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Originally posted by suntinez View Post

Found this site years ago because of Doug’s awesome maps of the YP sites around the SBNF, then met him maybe a year after that.
        Our apologizes.

Nice Jeep Linda. Looks like you won't be riding shot gun next trip to Colorado.
        Check out .

Comment

Welcome to MJR!
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Welcome to MJR. I don't think I've ever seen a Rubi, stock, with half doors. Very cool. Truly a unique jeep.
            It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!

I didn't know that about the Rubis, interesting. For now it's fine, but I'd like to get a hardtop and full doors on before winter.

And so it begins

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Great find on the Rubicon! I'm so sorry you met Doug first, but please don't judge us all based on Doug.
                SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                MJR moderator
                MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                Jeep Patrol Leader
                Reforestation Supervisor
                Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome! Yea, nice find on that Rubi
                  [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                  www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

That is a great looking Jeep! Welcome to MJR. You'll like it here.
                    USMC F&AM

Comment

Nice find. Welcome to the forum and to the Jeep Family. You seem to be located in a very nice place to use it yr round.

Comment

Welcome aboard, your jeep rocks! And we love Doug and his maps!!

Don't miss our trip to Calico this month... it's in the trail rides section.

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...l-20th-Weekend
                        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by suntinez View Post
                          Thanks for the welcome!

I didn't know that about the Rubis, interesting. For now it's fine, but I'd like to get a hardtop and full doors on before winter.

And so it begins
                          Hard tops are over rated. Full doors are great for the winter tho.
                          It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Working...
                          X