Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to jeeps

hello everyone you may have read about me i am the bro who allmost rolled tjrubicons girlfriends jeep into a pond, hey i am new, i just got my first jeep today and i can say i love it. one trip wheeling in a jeep and i am hooked so i went out and got one. is a 2002 wrangler sport. bone stock at the moment, going to get the stock rubicon springs and the two inch lift from my bro and use the rubi wheels and tires till i can get me some 32's or 33's if they will fit.
    im lovin it

2004 wrangler se
    4 inch rough country lift
    35x12.5LT16's
    super budget 3 inch body lift

WELCOME!!! i saw your brothers post and thought it was kinda funny he "converted" you in just one day. glad you joined us here hope your jeep becomes everything you want it to be!!!!!
    B R E T T
    87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

what once was a hot rodder is now a 4 wheeler i love it, i used to wheel with 4x4 chevys but they dont compair, my new motto is once u drive a jeep you wont go back. thanks for the welcome and i myself hope to make it everything i want it to be,,, hale to the mighty rubicon who pulled me out at least 3 times
      im lovin it

2004 wrangler se
      4 inch rough country lift
      35x12.5LT16's
      super budget 3 inch body lift

Comment

Welcome to the darkside! Your gonna love it!

Comment

Welcome. You will never go back.
          [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
          [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Actually, I pulled you out 3 times in the mud pit you got stuck in and then, i pulled you around the tree that stopped you from rolling.......oh sooo fun. I can't wait to go again. Maybe I should quit my job and just wheel everyday.....hmm, how do I make my Jeep payment without a job? Guess, I'll keep my job and only wheel when I can
            04 Rubicon
            4.5" RE Super Flex
            1" BL
            CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
            Currie Anti-rock swaybar
            35" el cheapos
            Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Oh yeah, told you these guys rocked. Didn't take ya long to join em either....they'll help you out with everything they can.
              04 Rubicon
              4.5" RE Super Flex
              1" BL
              CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
              Currie Anti-rock swaybar
              35" el cheapos
              Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Originally posted by tjrubicon
                Actually, I pulled you out 3 times in the mud pit you got stuck in and then, i pulled you around the tree that stopped you from rolling.......oh sooo fun. I can't wait to go again. Maybe I should quit my job and just wheel everyday.....hmm, how do I make my Jeep payment without a job? Guess, I'll keep my job and only wheel when I can
                This is a dilema I deal with everyday. Sometimes I think it would be easier to go UA, move to the mountains, and wheel all the time.... then I wake up.
                [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
                [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Very disappointing when you're wheelin and just about to over come the one obstacle that you just never seem to be able to conquer. This time is different, you have the perfect line, everything is going great, just a few more feet to go....then all of a sudden this happens..BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP...lose the line you were followin, everything gets fuzzy, then there you are, lyin in bed smacking the alarm clock. I HATE that!!!
                  04 Rubicon
                  4.5" RE Super Flex
                  1" BL
                  CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
                  Currie Anti-rock swaybar
                  35" el cheapos
                  Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

i just dream about pretty girls......in jeeps of course.....
                    B R E T T
                    87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

Welcome to MJR! I'm a hot rodder first and formost . . . its my passion, love and soul. Tammy knows this, dont worry!
                      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Welcome!!

I was instantly hooked too the first time I went out... Its VERY addicting......
                        Supe
                        97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                        Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Welcome!! I just got back from Indiana - I don't miss the weather there
                          Glad to see you made it here, hope you enjoy your new 'home.'
                          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome!! I am new here too and I have to agree with TJSUPE. First time I took my TJ out, I was hopelessly addicted
                            Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Welcome!! I just got back from Indiana - I don't miss the weather there
                              Guess my wedding plans didn't work out? Or was that you in the silver Libby drivin around on the access roads? Our weather is perfect, if you like hot, cold, sunny, rainy all in the same day.......I hate it here in Indiana
                              04 Rubicon
                              4.5" RE Super Flex
                              1" BL
                              CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
                              Currie Anti-rock swaybar
                              35" el cheapos
                              Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Working...
                              X