Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everybody! (another guy from socal)

I stumbled upon this place and it seems like a cool place. I live in Upland; and seems like there are lots of other southern California people on here, so I thought Id join. Kinda getting tired of JeepFourm...

Anyways, heres my Jeep. Her name is Stella

Shes under the knife at the moment but Ill be ready to come out on a run soon hopefully!

Any other ZJs in here??

Stellaaaaa! Welcome to MJR. There are a lot of Jeepers right around you, and a few ZJs and XJs and a whole lot of others. glad you made it here. So what are yo doing to Stella?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Welcome to MJR. Stella's a fine looking ZJ, is she in for some enhancement surgery?
      Dennis and Tammy
      Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Yep, Leadfoot Offroad (in Pomona/La Verne) is fabbing me a new track bar to use with my IRO double sheer bracket. I have WJ knuckles so I am still working out the track bar situation on this new axle.

Then I have a steering gear, box brace, front sway bar, and new tie rod ends that Ill throw in. THEN itll drive a hell of a lot better on-road and off.

Eventually I want to get a run going of ZJs to Cleghorn or Big Bear. Not that any Jeeper would be excluded, but the ZJ guys have to stick together. We are outnumbered and generally made fun of haha.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Comment

Great lookin ZJ. There are a few ZJs on the forum. Josh is hookin you up with the track bar huh? He's pretty famous around here for great work.

Look forward to see in you out there in the future.
          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by BananaSlug View Post
            I stumbled upon this place and it seems like a cool place. I live in Upland; and seems like there are lots of other southern California people on here, so I thought Id join. Kinda getting tired of JeepFourm...

Anyways, heres my Jeep. Her name is Stella

Shes under the knife at the moment but Ill be ready to come out on a run soon hopefully!

Any other ZJs in here??
            Welcome BananaSlug. Theres a few of us headed out to Truckhaven for the weekend. If you have the time come out and join us.

Comment

Welcome to MJR! We are superior to Jeep Forum...
              SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
              MJR moderator
              MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
              Jeep Patrol Leader
              Reforestation Supervisor
              Licensed Ham - n6ujm
              Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome to the site! Good looking ZJ. Based off your name on here I have ask if you went to Santa Cruz.
                USMC F&AM

Comment

Santa Cruz! Of course. Love that place and that school.

I thought people might know Josh, from Leadfoot. There were some problems with my lift install but he has been a good sport about fixing them. I think he let the kids do it rather than himself with his broken foot. Im hoping to get a front bumper from him ASAP.

Comment

Your jeep rocks! Welcome aboard.
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Thanks for the Welcome Sarah!

Here she is in the shop getting her track bar sorted out. I'll be ready to go to one of these trips soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X