Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!

I just joined today and wanted to say Hey!

I am pretty new to jeeping also. I have been up to John Bull and Holcomb and was hooked instantly... I was fortunate to buy a jeep that was trail ready (2" lift, 33's, disconnects).

Looking forward to jeeping with you guys!

Killer site by the way :thumbs_up
    Last edited by TJSUPE; 07-20-04, 01:43 PM. Reason: mis-spelling
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

WELCOME TO MJR! I think there is a run to big bear this weekend.

Comment

welcome

you will find a great bunch of people here!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of Jeeps.
      Lisa
      Have you hugged your Jeep today??

Comment

Not this weekend, No Can do.... ;(

I noticed there is a run the Following weekend on the 30th which i will probably attend.... Its an addicting sport, Thats for sure!
        Supe
        97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA

Comment

Thanks Lisa....

I have been looking at the site for a while but just havnt posted yet. Ya, it seems that everyone here is really cool and down to earth.... Which is a good thing!
          Supe

Comment

Welcome to MJR!! I also want to go jeepin with these nice folk, but I have a long drive and not enough time to meet and wheel with em Someday maybe....
            04 Rubicon
            4.5" RE Super Flex
            1" BL
            CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
            Currie Anti-rock swaybar
            35" el cheapos
            Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

ya. that Is a REALLY long drive... .Hey my best friend lives out in IN. You dont know the Sauders Family by any chance, I am not sure where they are at over there.

I would like to do a road trip there once to hang with my buddy. if I end up doing that, Maybe we can do some wheeling.
              Supe

Comment

I know a Sauders...his name is Jeremiah. Poor guy was in an accident a few years ago and got paralized from the waste down.

Sounds good, I usually have to wheel solo cause everyone I know have cars. I'll be going to an offroad park this weekend called Badlands. I'll be posting some pics when I get back, so stay tuned
                04 Rubicon
                4.5" RE Super Flex
                1" BL
                CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
                Currie Anti-rock swaybar
                35" el cheapos
                Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Sad.....

My buddys name is Chris Sauders and his Dads name is Tim Sauders...

Ya. Please pes2t them. I have to put some pics up too....Maybe I will do that Tonight...
                  Supe

Comment

Chris sounds really familiar, but I'm not sure. Badlands is where Four Wheeler mag. does their Real Truck Challenge, so it oughta be fun.
                    04 Rubicon
                    4.5" RE Super Flex
                    1" BL
                    CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
                    Currie Anti-rock swaybar
                    35" el cheapos
                    Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

hey i am new too and we are neighbors. If you go on any trips let me know we can caravan out to the site.
                      __________________________________________________ __

Michael
                      93 Cherokee ^ 4.5 Rusty's full suspension lift
                      ^ Dick Cepeck FCII 31's ^ Much more to come

Comment

Right on!! I have been looking for people that live near me. None of my friends are into wheelin so its usually me and my girl riding up solo to events. Are you thinking about going up to big bear the following weekend?? Maybe we could do that. I am just making sure i have enough $$$$ to go..
                        Supe

Comment

Welcome aboard!! Let's hit the trails soon!

Originally posted by tjrubicon
                          Welcome to MJR!! I also want to go jeepin with these nice folk, but I have a long drive and not enough time to meet and wheel with em Someday maybe....
                          I'll be in IN this weekend for a wedding - no time for wheelin
                          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Oh come on now, Sarah, there's always time for wheelin I gave up my trip to the AMA Supersport motorcycle races this weekend to go wheeling........I only lost about 130 bucks, since I already paid for the tic and hotel res. oh well, gotta play in the jeep....dealership's gettin mad cause I haven't taken it out yet..I'll be in Attica
                            04 Rubicon
                            4.5" RE Super Flex
                            1" BL
                            CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
                            Currie Anti-rock swaybar
                            35" el cheapos
                            Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Originally posted by tjrubicon
                              Oh come on now, Sarah, there's always time for wheelin I gave up my trip to the AMA Supersport motorcycle races this weekend to go wheeling........I only lost about 130 bucks, since I already paid for the tic and hotel res. oh well, gotta play in the jeep....dealership's gettin mad cause I haven't taken it out yet..I'll be in Attica
                              I'd love to bail but I'm in the damn thing, already spent too much money on the dress, shoes, etc.; oh plus she would kill me! LOL
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                              X