Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hi every one, I`m glad to be here, and can`t wait to join in on some trail runs. I hope to learn a lot from you seasoned enthusiasts. I have put a thread in suspension that I need help with, I look forward to your responses.

Welcome to MJR. You came to the right place. Lots of good info and trail rides here. Lets see some pics of this new beauty of yours.
    It was like that when I got here.

Comment

I hope this works

Comment

in order to post a pic. You first need to post it on another site, like photobucket. Then using the "insert image" button, attach the direct link to the photo. Then it will show up. If you go to the help threads, there is are more detailed instructions.
        It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Welcome. With regard to trail runs, does BC stand for British Columbia, or Baja California?
          holes = cowbell

Comment

Welcome to MJR! This is the home of the best Jeepin' peeps anywhere! Eh? (Assuming you're from Canada!)
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

[COLOR="#800000"]Welcome aboard.

Here's a little help for ya. [/COLOR]
              [SIZED]http://i46.tinypic.com/mr4wt4.jpg[/SIZED]
              [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Welcome to MJR!
                "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."

Comment

i`ll try photobucket then, this last one was from tinypic, and, well I guess it didn`t work. thank you for your help. PS am I the only Canadian here or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Gravy View Post
                    i`ll try photobucket then, this last one was from tinypic, and, well I guess it didn`t work. thank you for your help. PS am I the only Canadian here or something?
                    [COLOR="#800000"]Tinypic works, you just have to finesse it a little more.

As for the Canadian question... well ... probably not the ONLY one...[/COLOR]
                    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

thank you

Comment

cool, I have done my research, and so far this is the friendlies, and most helpful. I have also joined one from my area, and there is not much happening, it`s been 3 weeks, and I have not even been welcomed to the group.

Comment

MJR is very active, but most (but definitely not all) are from Southern California. I'm not sure we have any actively posting Canadians. Welcome to the group!
                          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Thank you

Comment

British Columbia

Comment

Working...
                              X