Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Feature (not mod) about your Jeep

Howdy,
    I've been here for a while, even wheeled with some of you, glad to be here and hello to all.
    This thread my sound a little corney but here it is.
    What's your favorite feature not mod about your Jeep, ie; recessed gas cap, boxed frame... the simple things.
    For me it's the "Fade to Black" feature my done light does , very luxurious. Cracks me up every time, it's a Jeep after all.

Let have some fun, B&T TJ

Mmm, mine has got to be my 10" sub in the lock-a-trunk! He he
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ
      Howdy,
      I've been here for a while, even wheeled with some of you, glad to be here and hello to all.
      This thread my sound a little corney but here it is.
      What's your favorite feature not mod about your Jeep, ie; recessed gas cap, boxed frame... the simple things.
      For me it's the "Fade to Black" feature my done light does , very luxurious. Cracks me up every time, it's a Jeep after all.

Let have some fun, B&T TJ
      LOL, I dont think my Jeep has any "Features" left! I'm just happy it starts everytime (knock on wood). I guess thats its best feature!
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I guess so far, mine has to be a set of original 1961 Willy's Tailights that I got, that took me foreever to find. But I must agree with Duke, I'm just happy it starts everytime .
        Gary
        [COLOR=Black]1961 Willy's CJ5[/COLOR] :cocktail:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
          Mmm, mine has got to be my 10" sub in the lock-a-trunk! He he
          "Boom Boom" out go the lights!

I agree too, not running would be the worst feature.

Comment

What's up Tom. Well, I think being able to kruze down PCH with only the bikini on or top totally off on a hot summer day is pretty cool.
            “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
            -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

thats a tough question..
              i'm going to go with the lack of rattles.
              i have a thing about rattles on the jeep, and i finally got rid of all of them
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

That its mine.
                I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
                1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

That I can drive up steep hills and scare my girlfriend.
                  [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
                  [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Hmmm, That a Jeep is home in the concrete jungle as well as on the Trail.... I like being able to park on top of Honda and Toyota cars if need be. Able to change all fluids without a jack or lift is also a nice feature. I like getting priority parking at hotels, business parks and the airport because she doesn't fit in their undergroud or parking structure garage at NO EXTRA CHARGE I also like that it has 97CF of cargo room. Having a 12" sub 11 speakers & 800W of audio power is great and the ability to put on a Sons Of The Pioneers concert on the Rubicon Trail---> priceless..... We're soooo spoiled it makes me Mad Sic for Jeepin' !
                    Last edited by RangerRick; 07-08-04, 05:28 PM. Reason: typos
                    " [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Life-is-Good![/COLOR] "
                    Rick W6RE

Comment

My best feature is not have an AM/FM radio, with no carpet, My music is rocks being pickup by the m/t tires hitting the body. Oh ah the mud facial you get when you look around the windshield because the mud is to thick. :-)
                      [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
                      In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

You all left out the best feature of any jeep, soft top ones anyhow It is vertually impossible to lock your keys inside. If you do, all ya got to do is remove one of your windows, and wala, you got your keys back
                        04 Rubicon
                        4.5" RE Super Flex
                        1" BL
                        CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
                        Currie Anti-rock swaybar
                        35" el cheapos
                        Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

IF it starts thats the best part. But when it wont start I kick it.

Comment

You all left out the best feature of any jeep, soft top ones anyhow It is vertually impossible to lock your keys inside. If you do, all ya got to do is remove one of your windows, and wala, you got your keys back
                            YES, you are right!! That DOES rock!
                            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Lock your Jeep? You can do that!
                              Mine will spend half the with the top off and I don't get to use the garage just a good cover and when I can't find the keys they'll be in it. Thank goodness for LoJack, I won't be with w/o it, the dam thing works, 2 time winner here.

B&T TJ

Comment

Working...
                              X