Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New

hey ive been on the jeep forum for idk maybe a couple months and spend some time on their and recently found out about this forum too soo just thought id say what up...

I got a 95 yj with a 5 inch lift on 33's and love it! besides the lift plus bumpers and wheels everything else is stock...lookin at throwing a ford 8.8 in their soon when i can afford it and maybe get some lockers after that but yeah thats about it lol

Welcome to MJR! It's pretty cool here and the people are great!
    "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."

Comment

Welcome aboard!
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Welcome aboard!

HOOYAH!!!
        Dan

Comment

More YJs. Welcome to MJR.

Comment

[COLOR="sienna"]Hell yea... welcome aboard![/COLOR]
            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Very cool jeep. Sounds just like my 95 I had for quite a while. I loved that jeep. Its what got me hooked. Lets see some pics of your ride. Manhattan, great place. I graduated from Costa a long time ago.
              It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Thank you guys!

Originally posted by Tumbleweed13 View Post
                Very cool jeep. Sounds just like my 95 I had for quite a while. I loved that jeep. Its what got me hooked. Lets see some pics of your ride. Manhattan, great place. I graduated from Costa a long time ago.
                Yeah i love my jeep! Its already got me hooked! I had posted some pics and a vieo on the jeep forum from my first outting at cleghorn i had a blast http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f317/...-pics-1351265/. Mines the white with black doors
                You went to costa?! Thats sick! I graduate next week im stoked im only 19 haha but my dad and mom both went their what year did you graduate? Do you remember a teacher named mr quiggly? Taught history i think? But he subed for my class and was like i had your dad haha it was a trip...

Comment

Welcome to MJR :beer:
                  Dennis and Tammy
                  Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Welcome to MJR there are some great people on here so stick around and wheel with some of us. Nice looking rig you got. Wish I had the brain to get a Jeep at 19. You just need to take the yellow advertising off the front of that Smitty bumper. Their bumpers have held up great for me but their sliders are horrid. Did more damage to my JKU than they should have.

MJR has some good runs going on all the time. One this weekend in Big Bear and more to come. So hop on one next time you are free.

Hope to see you on the trails,
                    Danny
                    [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Welcome to MJR Runs all the time! BB this weekend and my run on Miller next weekend!

And times 2 on: "Wish I had the brain to get a Jeep at 19." and "Their bumpers have held up great for me." God knows mine have taken a thrashing! :whip:

See you out there!

Lorie
                      Jeep Girl

Comment

Welcome to MJR hope to meet you on a trail soon.

Comment

Originally posted by JK08 View Post
                          Welcome to MJR there are some great people on here so stick around and wheel with some of us. Nice looking rig you got. Wish I had the brain to get a Jeep at 19. You just need to take the yellow advertising off the front of that Smitty bumper. Their bumpers have held up great for me but their sliders are horrid. Did more damage to my JKU than they should have.

MJR has some good runs going on all the time. One this weekend in Big Bear and more to come. So hop on one next time you are free.

Hope to see you on the trails,
                          Danny
                          yeah i need to remove that yellow emblem haha and im goin up to BB this weekend with them if your going ill see you up their! leaving right now

Comment

Welcome to MJR! We're glad you found us! You will be too!
                            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                            MJR moderator
                            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                            Jeep Patrol Leader
                            Reforestation Supervisor
                            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                            Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by dakota123 View Post
                              You went to costa?! Thats sick! I graduate next week im stoked im only 19 haha but my dad and mom both went their what year did you graduate? Do you remember a teacher named mr quiggly? Taught history i think? But he subed for my class and was like i had your dad haha it was a trip...
                              I graduated in 86. Wow! Quiggly. Thats a name I haven't heard in 20+ years. I did have him for history.
                              It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Working...
                              X