Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey All, I'm brand new here. Came over from WF. I H8RDS brought me in. Looking forward to meeting and wheeling with some of you real soon.

Rob

Let the fun begin!!! :whip: Welcome Robbie!! Glad you're here! Cool peeps on this site too
    Jeep Girl

Comment

Welcome to MJR Rob!
      "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."

Comment

Glad to be here. So I finally got the battery charged enough to start her up. I'll find out in the morning if she held the charge. I'm pretty sure I'm going to sell the Harley and get lifted and locked, because I can't afford the damage at stock height. Not the way we wheel. You're crazy, that's why I love you. And I hate the fact that I'll be working while you all are wheeling the next two weekends. But like I say, " I work hard so I can play hard."

Hugs

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Welcome to MJR,post a pic or 2 of your LJ
            Dennis and Tammy
            Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Thanks. Will do as soon as I figure out mobile.

Comment

Welcome aboard Rob! It was great wheeling with you last weekend. Looking forward to it again soon. How did the drive home go; and what's the word on the rear drive shaft?

HOOYAH!!!
                Dan

Comment

Welcome to MJR Rob.
                  Check out .

Comment

Thanks Dan, I had a great time as well. Got home okay, 4hi front wheel drive. New driveshaft went in yesterday. Rear shocks today. And I don't know if it's the alternator or battery, but two days later she wouldn't start. Charged it yesterday, will find the problem today. I'm working on getting lifted soon. Real soon. I look forward to wheeling with you again soon.

Hooah

Comment

Armor is arguably more important than lift/lockers.
                      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

I'm not so sure about that. I'm armored, and still managed to destroy a driveshaft, lower control arm brackets, rear shocks, tailpipe and muffler. All in one night. Lol. All fixable, in the shop right now, and getting lifted and locked in about two weeks. WooHoo!!!

Comment

Welcome to MJR!
                          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                          [/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by RadarRob2010 View Post
                              I'm not so sure about that. I'm armored, and still managed to destroy a driveshaft, lower control arm brackets, rear shocks, tailpipe and muffler. All in one night. Lol. All fixable, in the shop right now, and getting lifted and locked in about two weeks. WooHoo!!!
                              Which is why I said arguably. I could probably show you 10 people who got lifts/lockers who could get into tougher places that didn't armor up before ruining things too. :devil:

Welcome to MJR!
                              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
                              X