Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Newbie

Newbie here for sure and a somewhat newbie to SoCal. My name is Jason and live in Huntington Beach. I am on my 4th Jeep and need a dependable group that has the best in mind for the trails. This group seems to be a pretty good fit. I currently have a 74 CJ5 that is locked and ready. I am missing a few pieces (stolen stuff) that I am trying to find before I can take this rig on SoCal trails. I have no spare or spare tire carrier and finding one for an oldie is not that easy.
    I am an ex mechanic and have a vast knowledge on lifts, gearing, engines, transmissions etc which I hope I can pass on to some of the members here.
    My wife is not that interested in off roading, but my son is keen, so looking forward to going on one of your trips in the near future.

Welcome to MJR, this a pretty good group of So Cali Jeepers and wheelers. Try to find a few like minded individuals on here and you are set for all the offroading fun you can handle. Unfortunately the prime wheelin season for the desert is drawing to a close unless you like roaming trails at night. Big Bear area is fun year round

Comment

Welcome aboard! I'm sure that you can get some company on the trails when you want to head out. Hope to meet you soon!
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Welcome to MJR! You are now part of the best Jeepin' community on the planet!
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

Hi Jason,

Welcome to the site. It is nice to have another "beach" member close by! See you on the trails soon!

Comment

Hi Jason and welcome to MJR!

Being relatively new to the wheeling world I have found this group to be very good to newbies like myself, so I would think you'll have a great time meeting and wheeling with members from MJR. This is truly one of the best wheeling forums on the internet that you could find, there are local (SoCal) runs being posted all the time.

I look forward to meeting you and your CJ5 out on a trail sometime soon.

Bernie

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Runs are posted all the time! Looking forward to seeing ya on one of them soon

Lorie
              Jeep Girl

Comment

Hey Jason, Welcome to MJR! Lot's of good people and always some great runs going on.
                "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."

Comment

Love the CJ years. Welcome to the site Jason.
                  Tony
                  1A Auto
                  CALL ME DIRECT 866-403-3393
                  1A Auto Parts Install Videos|1A Aauto Blog

Comment

Thanks for all the welcoming messages...as soon as I get my CJ back to trail ready..I will be out there...

Comment

welcome aboard !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X