Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob to MJR - not to the Jeep

Hey there, I just heard about this site over on Jeepforum.com so I thought I would check it out...like it already!
    I have a 97 TJ that I have been building for about 8 years on the economic Jeep path...does that exist? I have added gears, lockers and some suspension goodies since it came with an unspecified lift when I bought it. I got my wife into Jeeping in 09 and it cost me a 2009 JK Rubicon for my trouble so we are a 2 Jeep family. We don't get out as much as we would like with the kid's activities and every day stuff that comes along with that but I am really looking for some good trips to join and to get back out on the trails.
    We moved from San Diego to Murrieta about 2 years ago and I still don't know the trails up here in IE and the surrounding areas...Maybe joining here will change that!

Welcome aboard - your jeep rocks
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Let's see some pics of the Jeeps And runs are going all the time here..I'm sure it won't take you guys long to get back into the groove!

See you out there!

Lorie
      Jeep Girl

Comment

Welcome to MJR. A 2 jeep family has got to be tough on the pocket. Glad my wife doesn't want to drive.
        It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Welcome to MJR--You joined a good site to help you with the trails around the IE.

Especially with the price for gas, I consider myself a very lucky man that my wife prefers her Civic that gets up to 40 mpg over a gas guzzling, lifted Jeep...although I can't blame her being that she's hight deficient. :omg: :hide:

Hope to meet you out on the trails, these folks here are a great group to go out wheeling with.

Comment

Welcome to MJR! The best place for your your Jeepin' family!
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome to MJR! It's a great, site you'll love it here.
              "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."

Comment

Welcome to MJR! We are a 2 Jeep family as well, I have a 93 YJ and the wife drives an 08 JK. Hope to see you out on the trail soon!

Scott
                "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

I've noticed, that, in all the 2 jeep families. The wife always has the new one.
                  It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tumbleweed13 View Post
                    I've noticed, that, in all the 2 jeep families. The wife always has the new one.
                    I have a 97, wife has an 02.
                    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Welcome to MJR!
                      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                      [/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR="sienna"]Welcome aboard MJR. Lots of friendly folks and a wealth of knowledge to benefit from or add to.[/COLOR]
                        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Welcome to the site.

I'm sorry to hear about your wallet, please don't let your wife meet my misses
                          USMC F&AM

Comment

Welcome to MJR great site full of all kinds of knowledge. Hope to see you out on a trail soon.
                            [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Welcome to MJR

Comment

Working...
                              X