Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and a thanks

New to the forum, long time wheeler (grew up in 4 wheel clubs in Nor Cal). Currently Live in J-Ville NC but will be working in 29 palms CA the next 6 months. Searching for updated trail reviews and new places to explore, hit the jackpot with MJR. so a big thanks to all the folks on here. Hopefully run into you on the trail I'll be in the gray dodge ram (unfortunately my 71 bronco is stripped down to the frame back in NC leaving me with the gray whale!)

P.S. always available for hauling duty on trail cleanup and maintenance runs.

Welcome to MJR..runs are going all the time!!

Lorie
    Jeep Girl

Comment

Welcome to MJR! You indeed hit the jackpot! You will be living next to some of the best off-road terrain in the world. Check out our IDTT run in Calico in March. You'll meet some of the nicest Jeeper's on the planet. You can find out about Calico in our trail runs section. I assume you are a United States Marine, thank you for your service to our country!
      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
      MJR moderator
      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
      Jeep Patrol Leader
      Reforestation Supervisor
      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
      Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome to MJR! You are going to be in a great area for exploring. The gray whale will get you to plenty of cool spots. Post up if you are itching to run, or just join in on the runs posted.
        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
        [/COLOR]

Comment

Semper Fi! I was stationed in LeJeune from 99-02 with 2nd Tanks. I still own a few places in Hubert and J'ville. Come down to the beach in Hermosa if you get tired of the desert!

Welcome,
          Brett

Comment

My Company is building a new CoGen plant in 29 Palms right now and I designed a few things in that station. I want to wheel that area but know none of the terrain so hit me up next time you want to head out i am down for new trails all the time.

dP.
            [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

I R Marine, been a Marine 18+ years, love every minute of it, gotten a chance to wheel all over the world and US.
              JK08 I think I pass you everyday on the way to Camp Wilson. we need to meet up (i work a 3 on 3 off schedule so i end up off mid week sometimes), ive already been to the old dale mining distric about 6 miles east of us in the pinto mnts. Johnson Valley which is only 40 miles from here.
              we need to go up rattlesnake canyon down burns canyon and have dinner at Pappy's in pioneer town.

Comment

Welcome aboard and thank you for your service
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Well Mathew, welcome to MJR and thank you for all of your years of service to this great country of ours! If you can, you should come out to the big Calico run coming up at the end of next month. If not, there are plenty of opportunities here to join in on a run.
                  Last edited by WeRubiBlue06; 03-05-12, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the site
                    Tony
                    1A Auto
                    CALL ME DIRECT 866-403-3393
                    1A Auto Parts Install Videos|1A Aauto Blog

Comment

Mathew,

Welcome to the site.

Thank you for your service!

-Mathew

P.S. Nice name, and it's refreshing to see somebody else who knows how to spell it properly!
                      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Welcome to MJR!
                        "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."

Comment

Working...
                        X