Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Corona!

Hi everyone! We ran across this site and decided to give it a try! We are a 3 jeep family and are fairly new to off-roading. We will gladly take any advice and ideas! Hope to get to meet some fun people here!

G&D

Welcome to MJR Jeep Family! Perfect time to find us! There's runs going all the time; including this upcoming weekend. One going to Big Bear and another to Calico (which happens to be my run) Keep your eyes on the Trail Rides and Events thread, and pick one! Awesome people here; friendly, knowledgeable, and fun! See you on the trails!

Lorie
    Jeep Girl

Comment

Welcome aboard! Your jeep rocks!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Let's see some pics!
        "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."

Comment

Welcome to MJR! you have joined the best Jeepin' forum on the planet! Photos please!
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome!
            God forgives, rocks don't
            -sons of thunder

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
              Welcome aboard! Your jeep rocks!
              Almost as good as this, but not quite: http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...ear-your-inbox!!!
              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Welcome to MJR. A 3 jeep family, nice. you always have a group to go out with. Hope to see all of you on the trail.
                It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Nice! Thanks Lorie!! We are really looking forward to getting involved!

Comment

Originally posted by gdwhetz View Post
                    Come on out to Calico and say hi! There's going to be a pretty nice sized group on Saturday's run and the weather is going to be super nice I'm thinking a night run Friday and Saturday night as well...
                    Jeep Girl

Comment

Thanks for the Invite! This weekend we are out of town for my Birthday! Yeah! But are looking forward to getting out there. We did become a 2 jeep family today (Boo!) An accident with an Escalade took out my son's Jeep so I guess we will be starting the saving our pennies process all over again! Ugh!

Hope to get out there soon!

d&g

Comment

Originally posted by gdwhetz View Post
                        No time like the present. If you have the time this weekend, I'll tell you, you can't go wrong with this group. I too am new to MJR and have met some really great people and plan to meet more soon. So far this group going out to Calico is whom I know best from MJR and I am grateful for their friendship.

Is it Friday yet!! :gun: :tongue:

In any case if you can't make it we look forward to seeing you out on a trail soon.

Comment

Hope ya have the BEST bday!

Sorry to hear about your son's Jeep..hopefully everyone involved is OK. Such a bummer about the minus 1 though!! Geesh,..when you going shopping? I've always got an open passenger seat!

And Bernie- you're starting to sound like me!! And we luv you guys too Good times always!

2 more days and a wake up
                          Last edited by I H8RDS; 01-10-12, 07:48 PM.
                          Jeep Girl

Comment

I will keep looking for upcoming trips since this weekend is no good for us. We can't wait to meet everyone! It is always nice to find fun people! Since we are just beginning we don't even have our Jeep ready for much. We are working on that too! It is all in the fun right? lol
                            dw

Comment

Thanks! It really is a bummer! We are still dealing with the insurance stuff (even more of a bummer!) Then the search begins!

Comment

Working...
                              X