Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Orange

Hey everybody,

I've been a Jeeper for about 15 years. I'm on my third Jeep now. I started with a 96 XJ, then a 98 2-door XJ, and now my current 92 MJ. I've been a member at NAXJA for 8 years. I've made a lot of great friendships there, but thought it would be nice to meet some new people. I've attended some AAT events and have seen what a good group of people MJR has and the great trail work that you've done. Maybe some of you have seen my primer gray Comanche at some AAT runs in Big Bear.

My MJ is currently 2WD until I can get my front axle fixed. But that will get done by the end of the month. Can't wait to do some snow wheeling.

Last edited by johnnyc; 12-14-11, 10:46 PM.
    Search and Rescue
    BFG Pit Support

Welcome to MJR! I'm pretty sure I've seen your truck!
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome to MJR. I am in the orange area so hit me up when you are not limping and we can hit some local trails.

Danny
      [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Main Divide is always a nice day run and can easily be done in 2wd until you get the front end fixed
        USMC F&AM

Comment

Welcome to MJR. It's always cool to see a unique jeep on the trail. The truck looks nice.
          It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Nice MJ! Welcome

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm in the process of gathering all the parts needed to rebuild my front axle. Hopefully, my gear guy will have some free time January 2 or 3. So I should be ready to go in a couple of weeks.
              Search and Rescue
              BFG Pit Support

Comment

Glad to have you at MJR
                Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Originally posted by FishPOET View Post
                  Glad to have you at MJR
                  Thanks Doug!
                  Search and Rescue
                  BFG Pit Support

Comment

Welcome from a fellow Orange resident. MJR is a great bunch of people.
                    "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

welcome to the site
                      Tony
                      1A Auto
                      CALL ME DIRECT 866-403-3393
                      1A Auto Parts Install Videos|1A Aauto Blog

Comment

Working...
                      X