Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats up!

Hello everyone, im new to the site so i thought it'd be a good idea to introduce myself. My name is Steve im 20 years old and i live in Lomita. My jeep is a 1997 TJ on 31' BGF ATs. Only mods ive done so far is add tow hooks and a 2 inch BB leveling kit

Welcome to MJR! You've come to the right place! Tons of runs going all the time and knowledgeable people to help you build up your rig when the time comes! I bought mine stock a little less than 2 years ago; and have since thrown 15K in mods on her. It's easy to do! Start playing the lotto!

Lorie
    Jeep Girl

Comment

OK now that you have scared him on how much you can put in these things. The good news is that you can wheel it just like it is and as your skills grow you can slowly build your Jeep to grow with them. This is one of the best groups I have wheeled with and they usually have runs for all levels of skill and build when they get a group going. Welcome to the board and read/ learn alot and come wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikeman View Post
        OK now that you have scared him on how much you can put in these things. The good news is that you can wheel it just like it is and as your skills grow you can slowly build your Jeep to grow with them. This is one of the best groups I have wheeled with and they usually have runs for all levels of skill and build when they get a group going. Welcome to the board and read/ learn alot and come wheel.
        LOL...just makin' sure he has Realistic views on things when he becomes addicted like the rest of us. C'mon now. But, what Michael said is true. You can go to a lot of places with your Jeep the way it is. And if you come out on a run that looks like it may be too much for your Jeep the way it is right now, there's always several people that have open passenger seats..in fact, Calico would be an awesome intro for you! Everything from mild to wild out there....and I know there's empty passenger seats; including mine!
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Welcome to MJR. Nice jeep. When I see a stock jeep, all I see is a blank canvas. Lorie's right, once you get hooked, there's no turning back. I lived in Lomita for 8 years. Nice place. See ya on the trail.
          It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Welcome to MJR! You've boarded the flagship of Jeep forums!
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

thank you all for the welcoming! haha but I can already see how much money I can spend in this hobby. hopefully I can make it out to calico I'm not sure yet if I'm gonna go

Comment

Originally posted by supersteve View Post
                thank you all for the welcoming! haha but I can already see how much money I can spend in this hobby. hopefully I can make it out to calico I'm not sure yet if I'm gonna go
                If you decide you want to go, please click on the sign up link and let us know which day you'll be coming on, so we know to look for you before we hit the trails!
                Jeep Girl

Comment

Welcome aboard! This group ROCKS!!!

HOOYAH!!!
                  Dan

Comment

Welcome to the site
                    Tony
                    1A Auto
                    CALL ME DIRECT 866-403-3393
                    1A Auto Parts Install Videos|1A Aauto Blog

Comment

Originally posted by supersteve View Post
                      When Jeeps get in your blood, it becomes a way of life, not a hobby. Be careful. It'll get you b4 you know it.
                      It was like that when I got here.

Comment

I heard you came out and got the lift, rims, and tires from my buddy. Glad that worked out
                        USMC F&AM

Comment

Welcome to MJR! I have not hit a trail with the members yet but advice has been great so far. I got my Jeep in September and I think I am into it for well over 3K since then buying tools, fire extinguishers, a jack, shackles, tow ropes, lift, front bumper, winch & other stuff I can’t remember and the list is growing… Fun times though totally worth the coin… I have used my Winch and shackles already so that has paid off bumper has some scratches so that worked too… Again welcome and hope you stay for a while.

Danny
                          [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                          X