Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everyone!

Hello everyone! My name is Jonathan im 21 years old and located in Santa Ana CA. I found out about this site through my neighbor dirtman13. I have a 91 jeep yj that is on 33s and mostly stock but upgrades are coming real soon. Im just really excited to join MJR and get my jeep out on the dirt with all of you since I dont have any friends my age that enjoy jeeps as much as me.
    cant wait to see all of you out on the trails!

Welcome to MJR Jonathan! I'm so sorry Chuck is your neighbor!
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

What to say, follow your neighbor out to the trail that is sure to bring some excitement and a lighter wallet. Once you are addicted to Jeepin there is no going back lol

Comment

hah, well I guess you know where to go if you need a helping hand with your jeep
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

I'm guessing you can tell what type of welder and grinder is running about 40 - 60 feet away based only on sound... Welcome to MJR, you won't be disappointed. Check out my build thread on my YJ, good times
          USMC F&AM

Comment

Welcome to MJR. Lets see what your jeep looks, b4 Dirtman starts give'n you ideas.
            It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Welcome Aboard!

HOOYAH!!!
              Dan

Comment

Welcome to MJR. Having someone like Chuck as a neighbor is real helpful for a Jeeper. Your 91 YJ is close to what his used to be.

Comment

thanks everyone for the welcome! and yes its been great having Chuck as my neigbor iv always looked up to him as a little kid and he has gotten me into most of the hobbies i love to do now.

TipsE-Z i will definitely be looking at your build!

this is how my yj sits right now
                  33inch procomps, chucks old 4.5 rubicon springs, super 35 rear end with OX locker, the rest is stock
                  35inch goodyears and ford 8.8 axle are in the garage waiting to go in

Comment

When you put the 8.8 in, let me get dibs on the OX please It seems like you're already off to a good start. How do you like the boomerang shackles? I've been thinking of putting those on mine but not until I put a body lift on so that I can still clear 35s with no issues.
                    USMC F&AM

Comment

Welcome Aboard! Sorta sorry that Chuck is your neighbor, but you could definitely do worse. If you are looking to him for guidance, I hope that you win the lottery soon!

Looking forward to meeting you on the trails!
                      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                      [/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks Mile! I sure hope I can win the lottery but not buying lotto tickets might have a big affect on that!

And I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you on the trails! Iv heard nothing but great things about all of you at MJR

Comment

Welcome to MJR! How cool to have Chuck as your neighbor! You guys will have many wrenching days ahead of you!
                          Jeep Girl

Comment

welcome to the site
                            Tony
                            1A Auto
                            CALL ME DIRECT 866-403-3393
                            1A Auto Parts Install Videos|1A Aauto Blog

Comment

Welcome to MJR. Santa Ana huh? Not too far from me next time you and chuck hit the trails let me know Please. I have not been out for like 2 weeks this will be weekend number 3 starting to get a little hungry for some dirt but tired of going alone…
                              [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X