Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin for new people to wheel with.

Whats going on people. My buddies are flaky these days and I'm usually ready to do some wheelin if I'm not workin on my old cj. Hope to meet some cool people here to have some good times with.

Come on out on Friday or Saturday to Cougar Buttes for some wheelin fun. See the post under trail rides.

Comment

Welcome to MJR. You've come to right place. There's always something go'n on here.
      It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Welcome to MJR! There's lots of wheeling opportunities here! There's also a number of members in Lakewood and the surrounding area.
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

You usually only need to ask me once! Welcome to MJR! This is By Far the nicest group of people around
          Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
            Come on out on Friday or Saturday to Cougar Buttes for some wheelin fun. See the post under trail rides.
            If you can make it, let me know. We can travel out there. I'm leaving town about 6am.
            It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Welcome to MJR! You'll love it here.
              USMC F&AM

Comment

Thanks for the welcome party guys. I might be able to make it out to the buttes this weekend but not for sure. I will be out there with a few friends Thanksgiving weekend if anyone else will be there. Hope its not a crime to be wheelin with a bronco, a blazer, and a unimog. Haha good times either way just happy to be out there. Thanks again

Comment

It's not a crime, at least not here on MJR. They even let a couple of us Toyotas wheel with them.

Comment

welcome to the site.
                    Tony
                    1A Auto
                    CALL ME DIRECT 866-403-3393
                    1A Auto Parts Install Videos|1A Aauto Blog

Comment

Welcome aboard!

HOOYAH!!!
                      Dan

Comment

I will be up there around turkey day. The whole crew from Genright will be running all of jv for the entire week. Check their site for more info, but there will be a bunch of people running around up there that week and I will be one of them... Welcome to the site!!

Comment

Working...
                        X