Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy In Simi Valley, Ca.

Name's Erich, my friends call me Heinzee. New Jeep owner been riding dirtbikes all my life and still due. I got a 95 YJ Sahara 6 cyl with a 5 speed manual, with 33's and a 1" BL. Not sure on the springs/gears. I got it this way. Got a Warren 9500 on the front, with 4 Piaas, swing away tire carrier on the back with two Jerry cans and a rack and Gen Right Rock Sliders with a step. Future plans well we'll see how the bank account holds up. Right now just trying to get the basic trail required stuff ie. CB, Highlift and some spare parts so I can get it out on the trails.

Welcome to MJR Erich. You have joined the best Jeepin' website on the planet! There are a number of members in your area. Before you know it, you'll have more new friends then you ever thought was possible...
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

Hey there! Welcome to MJR ! The last time I didn't introduce myself, my new name was "BUBBA"...LOL so let me start by saying, I'm Lorie and live in Ventura. We're close! We have some fun stuff in our backyard at Fraizer Mountain. Just led a run of 12 rigs out there last weekend. Keep your eyes on the trail runs thread... I go wheeing alot. Next time wil be Oct 1st. I just need to figure out where.

Let's get her out on the trails!.
      Jeep Girl

Comment

I grew up all over that mountain. My parents had a cabin in Lookwood Valley near Lookwood Valley Rd. and Sycamore Cyn. Rd. when i was growing up. I haven't been riding/offroad in that area in many years. I look forward to getting out there a hitting those trails again.

Comment

Originally posted by eheinzee View Post
          I grew up all over that mountain. My parents had a cabin in Lookwood Valley near Lookwood Valley Rd. and Sycamore Cyn. Rd. when i was growing up. I haven't been riding/offroad in that area in many years. I look forward to getting out there a hitting those trails again.
          If I can't put something together for Nightmare Gulch, Calico or somewhere else over that way, we'll probably hit up the Fraizer area Oct 1st. There's some other pretty stuff out there as well. Trails 111, 112, 113. It's easy but gorgeous...as well as the 118/119..but I imagine if we're out there, we'll probably hit up Yellow Jacket and Miller again. I really don't care. I just want to be in my Jeep....and a tent.
          Jeep Girl

Comment

I'll keep, an eye out for post. I Need to get this jeep out and wheel it and see whats going to break. I bought it from a girl who lived in Ventura last year. did some very light wheeling in Bridgeport Ca. last year. Towed it all over the Western US here some light wheeling in Custer south Dakota. Mines the green one. Looking forward to hitting the trails with everyone.

Comment

Cool !

I ride hard and often. I've had to weld a couple things back on after some runs, but I haven't broken anything major -and hope I don't. I want to spend my money on gas getting there, not on the Jeep fixing her in the shop. Mines a 2.5L which kind of bites, but I geared her down to 456 and upgraded to 30 spline in the rear. Tie rod is upgraded as well in the front. Threw a 3" suspension and 1" BL on her as soon as I got her. Locked her up front and rear too; ARB's. The roll cage is my latest upgrade..and worth every penny. Flopped her on yellow Jacket. Forgot to disconnect my sway bar and thought I had my flex lol

Anyways, hope to meet ya soon! Watch the threads! Miller would be a good one for you. One of the guys that did the run last weekend was stock, no lift and 30" tires. We did yellow jacket and miller...he had no real problems and no damage
              Jeep Girl

Comment

welcome to the site
                Tony
                1A Auto
                CALL ME DIRECT 866-403-3393
                1A Auto Parts Install Videos|1A Aauto Blog

Comment

Working...
                X