Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another newbie

Hi y'all. I'm hopin' to get some pics posted soon. Nothin special just a 2inch coil spacer kit and some Procomp ES3000 shocks for now. When I'm ready to go bigger, hopefully you guys and gals can help me out.
    04 Rubicon
    4.5" RE Super Flex
    1" BL
    CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
    Currie Anti-rock swaybar
    35" el cheapos
    Front Bumper & Rockers

Rock on TJ!
    Welcome aboard from another genuine Hoosier! I was born in Crown Point! Good luck finding some great trails out there - you bet we'll give ya a hand picking out new stuff for your heep, we all love Jeep shopping!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. I've got to play with my other Jeep before I start in on the Rubi. It's a 2000 SE, 4 banger, 2inch coil spacer lift(that was on when I bought it) 32x11.5 MT/Rs. It's actually my fiance's and she wasn't too pleased to get rid of her big red Chevy for it...story short, she wants the TJ higher
      04 Rubicon
      4.5" RE Super Flex
      1" BL
      CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
      Currie Anti-rock swaybar
      35" el cheapos
      Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Right on! Welcome to MJR!! Atleast she wants the TJ higher and not GONE!!
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Very true!!! At least now when she gets dirty, I don't have to fix anything. Starter seemed to go out on that truck everytime it got dirty:mad: Now she has something that was built to be wheeled and now to find some trails
          04 Rubicon
          4.5" RE Super Flex
          1" BL
          CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
          Currie Anti-rock swaybar
          35" el cheapos
          Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
            Right on! Welcome to MJR!! Atleast she wants the TJ higher and not GONE!!
            Welcome to MJR. Our TJ is getting a lift right now. We're putting a 4" Superlift on it. Got the front done except for trackbar and the rear will be done just have to do lower control arms, shocks, and trackbar. The Jeep is my dd, but now need a step stool to climb in since I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant.
            1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
            Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Both my Jeeps are daily drivers, Rubi is mine and the SE is the wife to be's. I'm still shopping for lifts for both, sooner or later I'll find a good deal that I like, or at least that mt pocket book will agree to Congrats on your "mini Jeeper"
              04 Rubicon
              4.5" RE Super Flex
              1" BL
              CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
              Currie Anti-rock swaybar
              35" el cheapos
              Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Working...
              X