Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New jeeper from Murrieta

Hey guys I just recently moved to California from New Jersey and picked up my first jeep. I went out on a little trail just to get some nice views and now I'm hooked! Unfortunately I know absolutely no one out here so I'm looking forward to meeting some people on here. I'd love to meet up with some people to ride some trails anytime.
    Here's the jeep how it stands right now but I'll be doing some things to it soon like a small lift and bigger tires, focusing on recovery gear first though.

Welcome to MJR! There'sw a load of members withing 30 minutes of you! Welcome to the world of Jeepin' Be warned though, it's addicting... There's no known cure.
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome to MJR. Keep your eye on the trail rides thread. There's always some thing go'n on. Feel free to ask questions about any thing jeep. Thats why were here. Cause we enjoy talking jeeps, and sharing our opinions and info. Building your jeep is almost as much fun as wheel'n it.
      It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Welcome to MJR, you won't be sad you stopped here... Best folks ever. To echo what Roger said, just cash in your 401k now and call it a day. Jeeps are the most wonderful addiction ever.
        USMC F&AM

Comment

Hey there! I'm new to the site too, and relatively new to jeeping as well! I'm free most weekends, if you wanna do some exploring in the area off Ortega, like North Main Divide (was closed last time I went), or messing around at Wildomar, or even finding new and interesting things to do in the area.

Always good to go with a buddy, just in case!

Comment

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
            Welcome to MJR, you won't be sad you stopped here... Best folks ever. To echo what Roger said, just cash in your 401k now and call it a day. Jeeps are the most wonderful addiction ever.
            Haha I just sold my camera last night so I can buy some stuff for the jeep :bonk:

Comment

Originally posted by Justin97 View Post
              Haha I just sold my camera last night so I can buy some stuff for the jeep :bonk:
              Yep, you've got it. Your addicted.
              It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Welcome to the sickness! It's nice in here.....you'll love it!

HOOYAH!!!

Comment

welcome to the site
                  Tony
                  1A Auto
                  CALL ME DIRECT 866-403-3393
                  1A Auto Parts Install Videos|1A Aauto Blog

Comment

Working...
                  X