Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ventura Beach gal sayin' hi!

Hi everyone!

Dropping in to say hello! I am SO addicted to wheelin'! I camp/wheel 3-4 times a month. Tis the season! It's so nice out. A few friends and I will be hitting up Calico, Big Bear and Red Rock before Dec. All are welcome to join us! We'll be at Fraizer Park this weekend campin'/wheelin' on Lockwood/Yellow Jacket/Miller/111, 112, 113 ...LET'S GO WHEELIN! :smile:

My specs: 2000 TJ

33's M/T Baja MTZ, Cragar Soft 8's, 4.56 gears, Black Diamond 3" Suspension Lift, JKS 1" Body Lift, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Xenon Sport Flares, G2 HD Cromoly Rear Axles, Smittybilt Bumpers, XRC8 Winch, ARB Front and Rear Lockers, Rock Hard Roll Cage, Offroad Werkz Custom Rock Sliders, Offroad Werkz Custom Stinger, JKS T100 HD Tie Rod, XRC Armor Corner Guards, Skid Row Skid Plate, Pro Comp Trail Lights, Cobra CB, Kill Switch, Drake Shifter Knob, Euro Light Guards. Done? No way! !

http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/l617/FTIZSXY/
    Last edited by I H8RDS; 08-25-11, 09:09 AM.
    Jeep Girl

Sounds like an awesome Jeep! Welcome to MJR! You won't be sad you joined up with such a great group of folks! Post up some pics of your Jeep! Sounds like an awesome rig!
    USMC F&AM

Comment

Thanks! And I LOVE my Jeep! Still need to figure out the pic posting thing here...soon!!
      Jeep Girl

Comment

this is quite the list you have..

33's M/T Baja MTZ, Cragar Soft 8's, 4.56 gears, Black Diamond 3" Suspension Lift, JKS 1" Body Lift, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Xenon Sport Flares, G2 HD Cromoly Rear Axles, Smittybilt Bumpers, XRC8 Winch, ARB Front and Rear Lockers, Rock Hard Roll Cage, Offroad Werkz Custom Rock Sliders, Offroad Werkz Custom Stinger, JKS T100 HD Tie Rod, XRC Armor Corner Guards, Skid Row Skid Plate, Pro Comp Trail Lights, Cobra CB, Kill Switch, Drake Shifter Knob, Euro Light Guards. Done? No way! !

Best way to post pics is to host them on a site like photobuckett, then just copy the provided URL and there ya go
        Head nut at Outdoorlogic
        Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
        www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Welcome to MJR! It sounds like you have the addiction for sure! We can't cure it but, we can help you make it worse!
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

Will check out the photobucket thing when I can get more than a couple minutes...can't wait to wheel with you guys!
            Jeep Girl

Comment

I'm up for anything at fraizer park, I think that's the closest wheeling area to me. I'd be interested in redrock as well, I like hiking out there, never been wheeling there though.

Trying to get a small group to hit the rubicon trail in a few weeks if yall want to join us: http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...ug-11?p=193060
              [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
              www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                I'm up for anything at fraizer park, I think that's the closest wheeling area to me. I'd be interested in redrock as well, I like hiking out there, never been wheeling there though.

Trying to get a small group to hit the rubicon trail in a few weeks if yall want to join us: http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...ug-11?p=193060

Your more than welcome to join us this weekend...looks like it's me and 2 buddy's. We'll be on Ch 4 on the CB. Will mostly hit the trails around 10am If you want to call before than, let me know. I'll shoot you my cell. Once we get out there, there's no reception. We'll be camping Friday late afternoon thru sunday. I can't freakin wait! We're leaving from Ventura.
                Jeep Girl

Comment

I'll be out of town this weekend, post up next time yall head out for sure :-)
                  [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                  www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Welcome VB Gal!,
                    It's a great place to hang out.

Scott

Comment

Thanks Scott..hope to wheel with ya sometime soon!
                      Jeep Girl

Comment

Played around with photobucket... http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/l617/FTIZSXY/

:^)
                        Last edited by JeepGal; 08-30-11, 09:01 AM.
                        Jeep Girl

Comment

Hey Lori, surprised it took so long to find this place! MJR is great!
                          "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Willard View Post
                            Hey Lori, surprised it took so long to find this place! MJR is great!
                            AWESOME!!! A LOCAL !! :^) Yes, nice peeps here...I've also been floatin' around http://rebelchapter4x4.com Seems like a nice bunch of people who love to wheel. I have to wheel at least 2-3 times a month or I get grouchy. You're more than welcome to run Big Bear with us. We're leaving Friday Sept 2nd and driving back Monday. You should come, bring friends!!
                            Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                              AWESOME!!! A LOCAL !! :^) Yes, nice peeps here...I've also been floatin' around http://rebelchapter4x4.com Seems like a nice bunch of people who love to wheel. I have to wheel at least 2-3 times a month or I get grouchy. You're more than welcome to run Big Bear with us. We're leaving Friday Sept 2nd and driving back Monday. You should come, bring friends!!
                              Ill be up in the Sierras next weekend but thanks for the invite. BB is amazing, Im sure youll have a blast!
                              "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X