Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to site

Hello everyone,I live in Rancho Cucamonga.I've seen you at the last two adopt a trail meetings.I was wondering are you a club that has monthly meetings with members or a group of friends that go wheeling together?

Hey Sandman, welcome to MJR!

MJR is an online forum and technecially not a club. There are different levels of membership with differet priveliges. It depends if you want to be a paying member (not required!). If you look throough the various forums, there's everything from run planning, technical forums, politiical and etc. I bet there will be many disussions that will appeal to you and I guarantee you make many new friend and you will learn a lot!
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome to MJR. No club here. The runs posted are for everyone, provided you fulfill the vehicle requirements, if there are any. After reading the forums , you can tell which guys are close friends, but everyone is welcome at MJR events. So, go on a few runs and meet some good people.
      It was like that when I got here.

Comment

[COLOR="sienna"]Welcome aboard! Good friends with great trail runs and good times.

Hope to see you out on the trails soon!
        [/COLOR]
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
        X