Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Southern California, Calimesa...with a CUCV.

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Southern California, Calimesa...with a CUCV.

Hi Guys,

First off, let me start by saying that you guys are super organized on mapping, which is why I can't get enough of this site. I do not have a Jeep, I have a 1984 M1009 CUCV Blazer. We do trails/adventures/camping literally every weekend, from the Angelus Mtns to the High Sierras. This site appears to be the most comprehensive in terms of mapping, which I am extremly enthralled with. I have been learning how to really use mapping the last two months. My rig has a Lowrance 6000c and a Garmin Nuvi 1490t. I have been using Google Earth and Garmin POIs as well, learning GPX files etc.

I hope it's cool with you guys/girls that I am here without a Jeep. I will contribute any and all mapping info that I record-and we take a ton of photos as well.

Respectfully,

Dave
    Tread Lightly and Defend The Wilderness.

Originally posted by Mohawk Dave View Post
    Hi Guys,

First off, let me start by saying that you guys are super organized on mapping, which is why I can't get enough of this site. I do not have a Jeep, I have a 1984 M1009 CUCV Blazer. We do trails/adventures/camping literally every weekend, from the Angelus Mtns to the High Sierras. This site appears to be the most comprehensive in terms of mapping, which I am extremly enthralled with. I have been learning how to really use mapping the last two months. My rig has a Lowrance 6000c and a Garmin Nuvi 1490t. I have been using Google Earth and Garmin POIs as well, learning GPX files etc.

I hope it's cool with you guys/girls that I am here without a Jeep. I will contribute any and all mapping info that I record-and we take a ton of photos as well.

Respectfully,

Dave
    Tread Lightly and Defend The Wilderness.
    You know that saying "Man they'll let anybody in here"? That's us. Welcome to the site. Please contribute your maps and stuff. The more the marrier.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Welcome to MJR. This is without a doubt the best Jeepin' website.
      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
      MJR moderator
      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
      Jeep Patrol Leader
      Reforestation Supervisor
      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
      Eagle Scout

Comment

We have FishPOET to thank for the large sum of maps that are organized and shared on the forums here. Welcome to MJR!
        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
        X