Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VVjeepfreak reincarnation as Zjjeepfreak

Hi there all, as the title shows after alot of life changes family, job, jeeps, etc. I am trying to get back to what I know best and figured this was a great place to start. First off, My name is Dan and I am a Jeepaholic...... oh wait wrong meeting. Ok j/k, so to update a little the YJ has past on to a new owner who will hopefully love it as much as I did. I bought a 1993 zj a year of so ago to fit all the kids and see what coil suspension was all about. I was able to make one run with it stock, with Scott(AVjeepfreak), Mitch(Great88), Roger, and others. I was suprised how great it did with almost no effort. This was it when I got it and a few places ive taken it so far.....

Well as with most jeeps stock just is not going to do it. So with some money from the sold YJ I ordered a 3.5 F/R swap kit and with the help of a few friends went to work.

Front half done

And complete with a test run

Hope to see you all out on the trail again, Take care. Dan, Alex, Bobby, and Trinity
    Last edited by ZJjeepfreak; 04-14-11, 09:16 PM.

Welcome back fellow jeepaholic.
    It's not leaking it's marking its territory.

Comment

Hey Dan,
      Let's see... You went from a CJ to a YJ and now to a ZJ. Dude you are going to run out of alphabet! I'm looking forward to going on a run with you guys real soon!
      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
      MJR moderator
      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
      Jeep Patrol Leader
      Reforestation Supervisor
      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
      Eagle Scout

Comment

Another station wagon on MJR

Grats on the ZJ. You will like it!
        Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Looks good,.. what upgrades are next ???
          "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Working...
          X