Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got another Jeep

A 92 YJ. Just got it painted white with metal flake. gonna do the standard lift and tires bullshit next week
    dunno what I am gonna do it with it in longrun. I got it to cruise around the beach. Doesnt matter anyways will probably part it out later if I dont like it anymore.

Ford Raptor 6.2l

Nah Josh, you got to grind, cut and weld on it for atleast a year before you part it out. How is being a daddy treating you?
    By the way glad to see you around again

Comment

Welcome back! When are we going to see you on the trails???
      If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
      KI6MLU

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
        Nah Josh, you got to grind, cut and weld on it for atleast a year before you part it out. How is being a daddy treating you?
        By the way glad to see you around again
        Being a papa is great. Best thing ever.

not planning on doing anything to this. I can say that for sure. I got 8 months on the tomb raider still. live an learn
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Russ Chung View Post
          Welcome back! When are we going to see you on the trails???
          I have been to rowher a few times in the H3. I really miss calico though. That was my fav trail. I wanna get a buggy in the next year or so. I enjoyed KOH.
          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Hey there Josh, good seein ya back on the MJR planet!!! How ya doin? and how,s married life and the new kid ? Yer jeep looks like it,ll be a fun project for ya..I like the color...Hope to see ya around soon...Geebo
            "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
              Hey there Josh, good seein ya back on the MJR planet!!! How ya doin? and how,s married life and the new kid ? Yer jeep looks like it,ll be a fun project for ya..I like the color...Hope to see ya around soon...Geebo
              married life is great. is my 4th one. kid is awesome. She puts a smile on my face.

been busy. dunno when I will start this one. you still ride the harley?
              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

yep! I still do ride ,but the past few month,s haven,t been on the bike much or taking the jeep off road..gotta get back at it soon though..
                "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

welcome to the site
                  Tony
                  1A Auto
                  CALL ME DIRECT 866-403-3393
                  1A Auto Parts Install Videos|1A Aauto Blog

Comment

Working...
                  X