Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great looking Jeep. All your hard work was well worth it. Congratulations

Comment

Donald, I've had the privilege to see it in person and go for a ride -- the pics don't come close to doing it justice!

Comment

Originally posted by carmaniac57 View Post
        Great looking Jeep. All your hard work was well worth it. Congratulations
        Thanks, it is all due to the patience and help from my wife Shannon.
        It's not leaking it's marking its territory.

Comment

Hopefully I will get the opportunity as well to see it in person. It looks like a beast of a jeep and a blast to ride in.

Comment

Originally posted by carmaniac57 View Post
            Hopefully I will get the opportunity as well to see it in person. It looks like a beast of a jeep and a blast to ride in.
            Once I get a trailer I will be showing up to some of these trail rides.

Comment

my dad has an M151 army jeep and this is it on some roids!!!

Comment

Very nice build. Looks great. It took me a couple views of your B4 & after shorts to realize you stretched the tube.Great job!:beer:

Maybe you can list a few of the trick things you did that the pics don't tell us.

Oh ya, Welcome to MJR.
                It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tumbleweed13 View Post
                  Very nice build. Looks great. It took me a couple views of your B4 & after shorts to realize you stretched the tube.Great job!:beer:

Maybe you can list a few of the trick things you did that the pics don't tell us.

Oh ya, Welcome to MJR.
                  I am running hydroboost from a 2000 ford superduty, steering box moved outside the frame via a 87 suburban 2wd, 69'firebird steering colum, ford 302, chevy power steering pump, isuzu rodeo front seats suzuki samuri rear seat, chevy aluminum 2 row 1" tubes radiator, ford t18 trans jeep d300 transfer case, dodge d44 front dodge 9 1/4 rear, detroit locker rear true trac front, holley truck avanger carburator, rancho 44044 springs on custom mounts, tom woods shafts front and rear, auto meter gauges mounted in original dash panel, new dash made from 10 gauge diamond plate,custom made center console made from 16 gauge galvanize sheet metal, sony stereo, ammo can storage, viar 400c air system with tank.

There is alot more just cant think of it right now, oh ya and everything custom done at home by me and my loving wife a home. I have to give her alot of credit when no one else was there to help (which was almost always) she was ther under the Jeep helping getting greasy, from welding in the roll cage to regearing the axles.

Comment

Very nice. Thanks for sharing. My wife doesn't mind get'n a little dirty now and then when I need an extra hand. Its great when the wife supports your habit, instead of complaining about it.
                    It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tumbleweed13 View Post
                      Very nice. Thanks for sharing. My wife doesn't mind get'n a little dirty now and then when I need an extra hand. Its great when the wife supports your habit, instead of complaining about it.
                      Yes it is. I dont think it is very often a man gets a special woman like mine.

Comment

Working...
                      X