Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still a little new here

Kinda new here, gotta get in here and get to know some of you. I have a 97 4 Banger and se is a daily driver. She is the only vehicle we have right now so I gotta baby her. We sold our 2 trucks cutting back. So my rig is our grocery go getter. This is as hard core as I get. FOR NOW. I am in oceanside, CA. Lots of play grounds out there, cant wait to have some fun.

Welcome, if you ever find yourself near Hemet let me know there are some fun senic trails here that wont tear up your grocery getter.
    It's not leaking it's marking its territory.

Comment

Bob-- I remember seeing ur original posting. As spring arrives, PM me and we will venture up to BB. There's a lot of scenic trails with not many obstacles and I'm in a similiar rig - an 89 4 banger (I have a winch too, just in case!)

Comment

Wow you both MR NEILBYRD and Mr RED BARON 13, that is so nice, sounds really good to me. I will definetlly keep both of you in mind come spring. Drop me your emails if you like. My email is gsppowerspacers@aol.com. Or we can just stay in touch thru the forum. I am excited about a trail cruise. I will keep a post tee note as a reminder. Thanks Guys. CANT WAIT !!

Comment

Welcome aboard! Post up when you want to make a run. There are always folks that want to go play whether is is Mild to Wild.
          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Sounds good, I will post it Mike. Thanks a bunch, looking forward to It.

Comment

Welcome to the site
              Tony
              1A Auto
              CALL ME DIRECT 866-403-3393
              1A Auto Parts Install Videos|1A Aauto Blog

Comment

In Hemet you don't have to wait till spring there is only a little snow near the top. It is easy senic trail driving. Let me know I am available on Sundays and Mondays if you want to go up.
                It's not leaking it's marking its territory.

Comment

Sounds good, I will let you know. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X