Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly no but thats the only pic I have where you can see the whole jeep haha. I got my front tires over the top and my rear tires were just spinnin I'll make the day when I get lockers!

Comment

Originally posted by xj1999sport View Post
      Sadly no but thats the only pic I have where you can see the whole jeep haha. I got my front tires over the top and my rear tires were just spinnin I'll make the day when I get lockers!
      did you see my pic, I think that front ARB helped me get up it, the next day I tried it again after some buggy's tore it up a little, and I broke my pass. side rear shock mount off the axle tube(they hang too low anyway) and snapped a Bilstein 5150 in half.

Comment

Yeah I saw your pic. One day I'll have ARB's : ) but for now
        I gotta work with what I got haha. And yeah the stock shock mounts hang wayyyy too low. That sucks that you snapped a bilstein in half!

Comment

Originally posted by xj1999sport View Post
          Yeah I saw your pic. One day I'll have ARB's : ) but for now
          I gotta work with what I got haha. And yeah the stock shock mounts hang wayyyy too low. That sucks that you snapped a bilstein in half!
          are we like the only ones posting in here?

Comment

It feels like that sometimes. If you look at the thread from main page, you can see how many folks have viewed. Speaking of shocks...I bought Rancho RS5000's to replace what I have now. Last wknd, skipped the garage to go to BB to attend mtg @ road closures. Here's what happened: brakes got soft; stopped to have them bled -- somehow, had air in line (spent 700 less than 6 mos ago on new drums, pistons, mc). Went to JV after they bled lines. Blew out u-joint in rear (had just replaced Thurs nite). Got home and got on here. Got a busted leaf. I had heard a noise coming outta JV (driving in 4 Hi with fwd). Tonite, as I'm fightin to get rear leaf off, notice the "noise" I had heard was my front pass shock knocking b/c its not connected!! The axle perch bolt be gone!!! Fun days of wrenching ahead...but, we always have stories to tell, don't we?!?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdogg View Post
              are we like the only ones posting in here?
              I was thinking the same thing haha. And yeah we always have fun stories to tell like trying to explain to my mom why my quarter panel was all smashed in and my tail light was broken.. that was a fun one!

Comment

Welcome to the site
                Tony
                1A Auto
                CALL ME DIRECT 866-403-3393
                1A Auto Parts Install Videos|1A Aauto Blog

Comment

Working...
                X