Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another FNG...

Howdy. Bought a '91 YJ back in August, and was referred to this august group of Jeep enthusiasts by my good friend Nick Clark (USMC 0369 on here). I have some work I need to do to Black Betty before I take her out again, (a new gas tank is the big one) but I hope to have everything squared away soon. I look forward to meeting some of you folks.

Welcome aboard! The more square headlights the merrier! Great site as I'm sure you'll find out.
    "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]Hey Herve, it's about damn time. Procrastinate much? You'll find a lot of good stuff on here, trail runs are going all the time, but you'll soon find out that our schedule doesn't really allow much wheeling.

Search the "For Sale" forum for good stuff. See ya around. Hawaii sux![/COLOR]
      [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
        [COLOR="Sienna"]Hey Herve, it's about damn time. Procrastinate much? You'll find a lot of good stuff on here, trail runs are going all the time, but you'll soon find out that our schedule doesn't really allow much wheeling.

Search the "For Sale" forum for good stuff. See ya around. Hawaii sux![/COLOR]
        I'm stuck at OP Barma all week and I've seen Pete the past 3 days in a row. Forgive my lack of sympathy! LOL

Comment

Unite!

The Squares will come together one day and rule the Jeep Kingdom! Probably not, but welcome anyway!

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Don't worry, we won't hold knowing Nick against you (much).
            [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
            Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
            [/COLOR]

Comment

Welcome to MJR. You'll get alot of helpful info here when you build your jeep.

Originally posted by red baron 13 View Post
              The Squares will come together one day and rule the Jeep Kingdom!
              I thought when all you squares come together it's a support group.
              It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Originally posted by Iflylow View Post
                I'm stuck at OP Barma all week and I've seen Pete the past 3 days in a row. Forgive my lack of sympathy! LOL
                [COLOR="Sienna"]You win, your life sux more.
                Check out this thread. Haven't called Tommy about it yet, but there are some phone numbers in there you may want to try.[/COLOR]
                [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Welcome aboard, from another Square! Hope to see you out on the trail!

Scott
                  "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Welcome to MJR! You will find that this is the best Jeepin' website on the planet.
                    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                    MJR moderator
                    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                    Jeep Patrol Leader
                    Reforestation Supervisor
                    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                    Eagle Scout

Comment

Squares will rule the world, in time... Or... We'll all just follow Dirtman's lead and covert our leaf sprung Jeeps to coils! Hey! Then we could joke that we drive hybrids! TJ/JK supsension, YJ headlights Take that Prius drivers
                      USMC F&AM

Comment

Gasoline/testosterone hybrid.
                        Those left standing
                        Will make millions
                        Writing books on ways
                        It should have been
                        -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

I thought the object was to get as many parts as possible from other rides?

87 XJ with 96 ECU, 96 ZJ seats, durango alt and steering box, chevy tie downs, WJ brakes, Ford 8.8, and coming soon Buick sunvisors!

Welcome to the club! Dont worry about the roundeyes, they are just jealous!
                          An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Only for you Sean
                            USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by 2blk2drs View Post
                              87 XJ with 96 ECU, 96 ZJ seats, durango alt and steering box, chevy tie downs, WJ brakes, Ford 8.8, and coming soon Buick sunvisors!
                              Sounds like a man who knows when half price day is at the salvage yard.
                              Those left standing
                              Will make millions
                              Writing books on ways
                              It should have been
                              -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Working...
                              X