Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is just the begining...

just wanted to send out a friendly hello to the mjr family and introduce myself, and my jeep. this is my second jeep my first was a kick ass comanche, untill the engine broke its mounts and fell out on the highway! serves me right to be driving it on paved roads. wasn't that fun! turns out michigan rust and jeep frames don't get along like they should. Although it was a heartbreaking moment, getting rid of that one, it was a blessing in desguise because now I'm sportin this one, I've got alot of work to do but once its done I'll be introduceing it to the great offroad lands of the ol' west. till then we'll be doing the only thing there is to do offroading in michigan, and that is getting muddy. So, this is just a formal hello and I can't wait to met up with you all off the road.

welcome to the board ace! your jeep rocks! can't wait to have you out here and show you some dayum good jeepin!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Right on mang!! Lets see some wheelin pics!! Glad you found us.
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Hey now, there's rocks in da UP too, ay...try Houghton/Hancock on for size the next time you can get away for a looong weekend!

Welcome!

:shades:
        1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
        My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

naw not a youper, although if I was I wouldn't be sayin junk about havin no rocks to play on, I could always drive over my brothers dakota, but thats only fun for a few hours. The west side of the state, is alright, some good fun and with good friends thats really what its all about but I really can't wait to push the jeep, plus the view, I've seen pictures, but never in person, you guys are really lucky.
          By the way, maybe someone out there can help, I'm looking for a suspention lift, I don't want much more then a 2.5 for now, and I really have no idea which one would work, money is quite an issue, any suggestions? I've got a weekend of muddy fun coming up in the woods, and would love to have a bit of ground clearence. as you can see from the photo my frame is almost resting on the axle, and I heard that is bad for jeeps. haha

Comment

I'm not a yooper either, but I lived there for 4 years while going to school. One winter, we got 320 inches of snow....it was like 18 inches short of the all time snowfall record! I'll have to dig up some pics for those of you that don't know what real snowfall looks like....lol.

:shades:
            Last edited by rick; 07-01-03, 10:06 AM.
            1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
            My Jeep

Comment

snow, I love it!! driving sidways down the street in four wheel drive, jeeps scare the $h!t out of people in the snow.
              I actually got more snow inside my jeep then they said fell that day. frost bite anyone?

Comment

Tall and skinny man, gotta dig in that snow. I say we go up in February, for Winter Carnival at Michigan Tech....talk about a par-tay! There should be about 4 feet of snow on the ground...makes for some fun wheelin/donut action!
                My Jeep

Comment

Originally posted by Trailbst

Tell me, what is this winter carnival that you speak of??
                  Snow Angels?
                  Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

i'd love that! if you guys ever feel like heading out this way totally let me know! don't expect me to know any good places though, the UP is country of its own, south canada, eh? I love the snow and I love donuts! mmm... donuts...

Comment

OH GOD!!! they opened a krispy kremes bout five miles away from me!!!!! those damn things will kill me yet!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trailbst
                        Krispy Kremes??
                        I dont get it, whats so good about um. I've had one or two, its just a damn donut . . . :confused:
                        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

is it Do-nut or dough-nut

I think its doughnut, cause donut is do nut

doughnut
                          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I think dough nut is right, but donut is so much easier to type, and in regards to whats so good about them, I think that its the way they melt in your mouth, plus, they have butt loads of fat in 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by ace
                              I think dough nut is right, but donut is so much easier to type, and in regards to whats so good about them, I think that its the way they melt in your mouth, plus, they have butt loads of fat in 'em.
                              mmmmmmmm FAT!!!!!
                              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
                              X