Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, I've been lurking around here for a couple of weeks and I decided to finally post a few pics of my Jeep.
    Original Jeep-no mods

Lifted with little tires.

New tires and rims with a few mods to boot!

I've pretty much spent all of the money that my wife is going to let me get away with spending. So, I'm pretty much done for now.
    Money pit!

Hey Paul!! Its about time you posted pics! BTW the last two links are broken . . . Imagestation doesnt allow remote linking. But I looked through you inagestation album . . . Looking good! Your Jeeps come a long way!

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Nice Jeep! Welcome to MJR!
      It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
      and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
        Hey Paul!! Its about time you posted pics! BTW the last two links are broken . . . Imagestation doesnt allow remote linking. But I looked through you inagestation album . . . Looking good! Your Jeeps come a long way!

Thank you for the compliments!
        I added a few pictures to the imagestation link. Sort of a before and after effect.imagestation
        Money pit!

Comment

Awesome red Jeep! Hope to see you on the trails sometime soon - welcome to MJR!
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

That is a fine looking jeep you have there! i especially like the leaf springs the color is nice too welcome to the board!
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Welcome to the board.

Comment

Working...
              X