Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To MJR

Just got my '94 YJ on 33's (no lift so I rub) a couple weeks ago. Bought it from a friend for a steal (won't pass SMOG) but since I'm good with that stuff I'll have it ready to go in no time! Been out a few times with it and going to Big Bear this weekend to camp and have some fun! Looking forward to doing some rides with everyone and building my Jeep up to tackle Rubicon.
    USMC F&AM

And if anyone has any info on 3N16 in Big Bear and maybe some blue trials that spur off that would be great! I'm looking to test out my skills (been about 10 years since I had a Jeep) and my Jeep's as well.
    USMC F&AM

Comment

Welcome to MJR! If you want a quick down and dirty lift, Warrior makes heavy duty shackles that will give you 2.5" for around $100.00 Or a Sawz-all works on rubbing metal
      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
      MJR moderator
      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
      Jeep Patrol Leader
      Reforestation Supervisor
      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
      Eagle Scout

Comment

Haha, cheers to that. I'm not too concerned right now with it really... These tires are crap and I'm only hitting the fender flares so not super important. I'm probably just going to save a few bucks and put 4" of suspension on it and a tummy tuck all at once.
        USMC F&AM

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Your not wasting no time are you, LOL!
          I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

Originally posted by platnumb4x View Post
            Welcome to MJR! Your not wasting no time are you, LOL!

Indeed not; just came down from the morning runs for today. Ran eastern side of John Bull, made it through all right with tires aired down to 25 then promptly dented the fender when trying to park on a rock for a photo. Good times! Also got some custom pen striping from a few branches.
            USMC F&AM

Comment

Welcome to MJR tips. There are plenty of trails to test your mettle on...
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

LOL! Theres no question about it you ARE serious. Congrats. Lots of fun to be had out here Jeep'n.
                I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

Ha, Yes... I'm very serious (now if only the bank account would back it) and ready to go.

Rat, I really like the quote in your signature; 5 years USMC 50% DAV now.
                  USMC F&AM

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Hope to see you out on the trail!

Scott
                    "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

You will, just maybe not in the same place as your avatar though.. Nice to see a YJ doing that, gives me hope
                      USMC F&AM

Comment

Ive seen stock YJs make it thru that spot a few times. Its a fun trail called Bullfrog. You would probably like it.
                        Those left standing
                        Will make millions
                        Writing books on ways
                        It should have been
                        -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

welcome to the site.
                          Tony
                          1A Auto
                          CALL ME DIRECT 866-403-3393
                          1A Auto Parts Install Videos|1A Aauto Blog

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes and OU you may have to show me that spot or give directions, though I like the idea of having a couple more people around and maybe a winch.
                            USMC F&AM

Comment

Welcome to MJR.Sorry we didn't meet on the trail,we were up in Big Bear last weekend,maybe next time.:beer:
                              Dennis and Tammy
                              Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Working...
                              X