Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[COLOR="Sienna"] Welcome to MJR and to AAT! Great to have more hands on deck for work!!

So...who's taking the bets on how long before he gets a Jeep? [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
      [COLOR="Sienna"]

So...who's taking the bets on how long before he HAS TO STRAP
      a Jeep? [/COLOR]
      Gunney I fixed it for you. Actually I dont have anything against Jeeps. I owned and XJ for a little while I mean once you put enough money into them(new axles and stuff) they are great trail vehicles. I might own one again someday when I can afford the repair bills.
      Last edited by Pikeman; 07-27-10, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikeman View Post
        Gunney I fixed it for you. Actually I dont have anything against Jeeps. I owned and XJ for a little while I mean once you put enough money into them(new axles and stuff) they are great trail vehicles. I might own one again someday when I can afford the repair bills.
        You mean strapping a Jeep like this, Right?

Almost went rolling down that mountain. Good thig a Jeep came along...
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

welcome, I posted some "Lexus" pics sometimes... the weird Jeep, like people here call Buttercup...

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]NICK[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]I fixed it for you.[/COLOR] Actually I dont have anything against Jeeps. I owned and XJ for a little while I mean once you put enough money into them(new axles and stuff) they are great trail vehicles. I might own one again someday when I can afford the repair bills.
            [COLOR="sienna"]Good one. So it begins...[/COLOR]

Comment

Wish I could see the pic Rat Patrol. I will look when I get home on my computer. Nick, I dont have to worry about a Jeep strapping me because if it is larger then a speed bump or curb I dont go over it. LOL
              I just drive to the trail heads to watch the Jeeps do the crazy stuff and wish I was cool.

Comment

Wish I could see the pic Rat Patrol. I will look when I get home on my computer. Nick, I dont have to worry about a Jeep strapping me because if it is larger then a speed bump or curb I dont go over it. LOL
                I just drive to the trail heads to watch the Jeeps do the crazy stuff and wish I was cool.
                [COLOR="Sienna"] LOL I doubt that! You're gonna fit in real nice around here. [/COLOR]

Comment

Rat Patrol,
                  The trail is flat so only thing I can think of is the horrible cup holders our trucks have and your beverage spilled, you reached for it driving off the road....or maybe a phone call.... but yes we all help each other out because we all like the same thing just choose different tools.

One of my most embarrasing moments was going out with a group to include a guy I had be teaching to drive off-road and needing him to strap me up a section because I was open open compared to his ARB's front and rear. I was being Tail gunner for that trip so he was in front.

Comment

IFS=

I'm Friggin STUCK!!

I was feeling left out welcome those are some of my favorite wheelers
                    Sarcasm is my body's natural response to stupid.

Comment

Rat Patrol,
                      The trail is flat so only thing I can think of is the horrible cup holders our trucks have and your beverage spilled, you reached for it driving off the road....or maybe a phone call.... but yes we all help each other out because we all like the same thing just choose different tools.
                      Hate to disapoint but that's my Jeep he's strapped to. That was just a wierd spot right there. We we're all trying to squeeze by each other and I could have sworn he had enough room to get by. Must have been that "bump" I gave him going by...
                      One of my most embarrasing moments was going out with a group to include a guy I had be teaching to drive off-road and needing him to strap me up a section because I was open open compared to his ARB's front and rear. I was being Tail gunner for that trip so he was in front.
                      And trust me, I have a really embarrasing day. It happened in Big Bear and that's all I'm gonna say!
                      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Great people here on this site.
                        I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

Go
                          good people, great place to play.

Comment

This why they let me play with them

Comment

There are a couple pictures as promised of my mall crawler.

Comment

I actually found one of me on some rocks with no parking lot in sight.

Comment

Working...
                                X