Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

My name is Alan, live in Valencia CA (thats right by Magic Mt). Got into Jeeping a year ago after damaging the wife's Ford Expedition on off-road trails. Decided it was time to get a real off-road vehicle. Been building up the Jeep with my 16 year old son. Hope to go on rides with others to learn more. Headed to the Jeep Jamboree on Rubicon Trail end of July. Figured that was another good way to learn from others.

I'm a CPA, do taxes and accounting for a living.

Welcome to MJR! Great group here to learn from.
    An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

welcome, hope to see you on the trails. lots of experienced people here with friendly advice.
      "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

Hey Alan. Good to see you here.
        -Justin

Comment

Welcome to MJR Alan! There's a meet and greet tomorrow night at the Route 66 on Soledad . . . would be a good place for you to meet some of the local crew and fellow Jeepers. Also, now that Miller is open, there will probably be some local wheeling trips that hopefully you'll join in and get some seat time before attempting the Rubicon. Hope to see you out on the trail.
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Awesome! Only been a "Jeeper" for just over a year & you are already hitting the Rubicon. Maybe I will see you up there as I will be doing the 4 day event for the first time this year.
            Build it right the first time.

Comment

Welcome to MJR. There is no better Jeepin' website than right here.
              SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
              MJR moderator
              MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
              Jeep Patrol Leader
              Reforestation Supervisor
              Licensed Ham - n6ujm
              Eagle Scout

Comment

welcome to the site.
                Tony
                1A Auto
                CALL ME DIRECT 866-403-3393