Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newby

I live in Van Nuys and need friends in the so cal area to show me trails. I have nav so give up the numbers of the best party sites. I like waterfalls and I hear that down in the san diego area they have one called twin eagle falls it's out in the desert and is a waterfall into a rock basen. I just cant remember how to get there anymore due to the last time there was back in 1975.
    Last edited by bellyscraper; 04-12-04, 08:49 PM.

Welcome bellyscraper! You found the right place for SoCal trail runs -- Keep an eye on the trail runs section and we'll see ya there!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome to myjeeprocks!

Comment

welcome aboard! tell us about your jeep. lets see some pics!
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Welcome to MJR. I'd be interested in finding this place again . . . sounds like fun! Got any pics of your rigs?
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Welcome to MJR glad to see that you made it over here.
            *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
            Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
            Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

"ok here go's"
              rear dana44, arb front and rear, tera flex long arm suspension,4.56 gears front and rear, 35/12.5/15 on 10" american rims,nv3550 trans and stock transfer except for gears,new duel clutch kit , stock engine, new banks header in garage needs install,k&n air intake,duel yellow top batterys with painless performance isolater kit, painless performance extra waterproof fusebox,spider full rollcage,c/b,powertank,fire extinguisher,750 watt 5 channel amp, 2 10" in rear behind seat,2 sony 6.5" overhead,2 5.25 sony in dash,2 pioneer tweeters on dash,1 headunit c/d radio,stock seats,front bumper with 9500I warn,and 2 sets of piaa lights, another set of piaa lights on windshield,radiator cover,back bumper with tire carrier and 2 jerry can mounts along with tow hitch and jack carrier,also has mounts for the rack, just installed spider rear quarter panel protectors with flush tail lights, rear back up light mount in spair tire carrier,full hard doors, soft doors kit, looking for dark blue with gray interior hard half doors, cb antenna on rear bumper mount,thats about it.Rick
              P.S. next you should hear about my beater 1984 CJ-7

Comment

Welcome to MJR Rick. Wow after reading all those mods I can't wait to hear about the CJ7!
                1953 M38A1
                A mix of original military history and dune running/rock crawling customization

Comment

WOW
                  *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
                  Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
                  Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

Working...
                  X