Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oc,ca.

ive had the jeep almost 2 years now,im a long time duner looking for something new,weve been playing around barstow at most of the more races,and cleghorn is our main trail at this time,not into the hardcore crawling,just some trails with senery.

Welcome vdubduner, Lots of guys here into the same type of wheeling, including myself. Post up some pic's of your ride when you get a chance. MJR is having a big meet n greet gathering at the Bass Pro Shop this Saturday, come on by. I think it starts around 9:AM? Gary

Comment

i plan on going,thats why i joined the forums,anyone else bringing dogs,we have 2 mini pins that go to all the trails.
      ill have the wife put up a pic,lj on 33s,white w black hard top,currie bumpers,winch,all in black,wheels too.

Comment

Welcome to MJR.A lot a folks here have trail dogs and I'm sure there will be a few there.See ya down there
        Dennis and Tammy
        Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

I want to say I've seen your jeep around this area (605/del amo) or an identicle one? I've seen a white one with currie bumpers. You have the currie tail bones corner returns on the bumper?
          -Justin

Comment

my wife drives it once in awhile to work in signal hill,the bumpers curve in at the ends.
            went to the meet and greet,didnt know anyone,walked around and looked at all the jeeps,with the dogs,the other tread shows my jeep next to a green one,and a copper one on the other side.

Comment

Might have been yours then, getting off the 605 south at del amo a few weeks ago. It had a healthy later of fresh dirt all over it.
              -Justin

Comment

Welcome dunes are fun but I think you'll find a far more varied terrain more entertaining
                Sarcasm is my body's natural response to stupid.

Comment

Hey Darrin, Welcome to MJR! Hope to see you out on the trail sometime soon!

Scott
                  "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Welcome to MJR! You can't find a better Jeepin' website at any price.
                    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                    MJR moderator
                    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                    Jeep Patrol Leader
                    Reforestation Supervisor
                    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                    Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                      X